CRC FAIL!!

Jabawakee411

now be a good boy since they do have a good track record of providing competition in SA against our overpriced bike shops and inform them of the double order and promptly send back the duplicate stuff.:blush:

Edited by covie

now be a good boy since they do have a good track record of providing competition in SA against our overpriced bike shops and inform them of the double order and promptly send back the duplicate stuff.:blush:

I agree. Let them know about their mistake and offer to send it back (at their cost, if it is their error).

I hope you will inform them of there mistake before they pull a Amazon and don't ship to SA later.....maybe it's a test.

Do the right thing and contact them. The fact that you posted this shows that you want to... ;)

Edited by Grebel

Good luck if you contact them. They sent me the (VERY) wrong thing, and have ignored countless emails to every address I can find for them. I'll NEVER buy anything from them again

They sent me the same order twice as first one got lost, value of R19000.00. Was eventually found but not in SA

The second one they even couriered free of charge and was delivered by UPS

With the group orders ive facilitated this year i have paid them over R60k

Edited by ngala24