Anderson transport results removed from racetec?

Guest Jarryd Haley

A simple question is 'how are you?' :thumbup:

Thank you for asking - To put it simply, Just straining up under the bear thanks, and how are you ?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another famous Hubber always joined you in saying they all dope. You could almost say this thread is karma biting him back. Weird how baseless rumours and innuendo hurt when it's aimed at you, isn't it?

You always laughed at me when I said you shouldn't accuse someone unless you have proof. See what happens?

gotta agree with that one Willehond !!

But at least he got someone to speak on his behalf.

someone really close to him :)

The arrogance in even thinking that anyone would go through the trouble to do teting at this event is astounding

Edited by Jaco-fiets

My question (not leading in any way) to the AT team is this: Everybody moans about the decline of road races in SA (Giro etc), now there is a race where pro's are getting involved (because there is money for them) and is seemingly becoming quite high profile, now everyone still bitches. I understand that it sucks to be beaten by a team with more resources, but surely it is a massive boost to the race and the sport must benefit? Yes, it comes at the price of amateur teams, and in this regard I agree 100%, start a category for teams with only amateur riders.

Where did AT complain about being beaten? Heimer said he was happy with the results they were faster than their winning time last year. No one is complaining about not winning on that team atall.

Again, The hub, great place for people to make stuff up.

Willehond, on 01 December 2010 - 04:52 PM, said:

Another famous Hubber always joined you in saying they all dope. You could almost say this thread is karma biting him back. Weird how baseless rumours and innuendo hurt when it's aimed at you, isn't it?

You always laughed at me when I said you shouldn't accuse someone unless you have proof. See what happens?

gotta agree with that one Willehond !!

But at least he got someone to speak on his behalf.

someone really close to him :)

Amazing how you guys have cheap shots at someone cause he is no longer here to defend himself (not that he would I believe cause he laughed at this when it was brought to his attention and mentioned a few amusing comments) and you would never have the guts to say it to his face, yet he would to yours. The problem is none of you would even stand a chance racing against this team wether it was their 6 man SV team or this DC team (Williehond I've ridden with you in the grouppetto when we were both spat out the back in League events when AT and Daiken put the hammer down and disposed of many of us unfortunately) so until then, maybe keep quite until you actually know the facts on what is going on cause I find it funny that many other teams broke the rules yet nothing is happening to them. Maybe you 2 should contact the peope directly and hear what they have to say? Makes sense to me? What you think?

Where did AT complain about being beaten? Heimer said he was happy with the results they were faster than their winning time last year. No one is complaining about not winning on that team atall.

Again, The hub, great place for people to make stuff up.

Sorry for making stuff up, my humbles apologies, I guess I completely missed the just of what he was saying below. I thought he was saying there are teams loaded with pro's not normally associated with that team, and they do so because they can afford it. And in doing so it does not prove anything about the actual team, except for who has the deepest pockets and who can draft the best. Which is not cool since the race has traditionally been about normal amateur riders cobbling together a team including even non-roadies and what not.. And by getting pro’s involved it rains on their underdog bragging rights type parade, since they improved their previous winning time but took 2 steps down the podium, thus being miffed, which I understand and can relate to 100%... Oh wait, that is exactly what he said..

"Secondly we are not pissed for being third . We rode a great race and slashed our 2009 winning time by more than a minute . The real problem starts with the number of full time pros riding for local teams . Daiken /Medscheme /Sky did great job on the day , but with that Pro firing power they should have done a sub 5 hour !

Our team consisted of MOUNTAINBIKERS and 2 retired ex Pros who met for the first time the day prior to the race ........ The annual race to win the DC is currently a show for power for those with the deepest pockets . Maybe next year i can get 11 European pros and i will sit their wheel and take victory ? What will i prove ? Nothing ...get my drift with the pros ."

Edited by chickenrun4me

Willehond, on 01 December 2010 - 04:52 PM, said:

Amazing how you guys have cheap shots at someone cause he is no longer here to defend himself (not that he would I believe cause he laughed at this when it was brought to his attention and mentioned a few amusing comments) and you would never have the guts to say it to his face, yet he would to yours. The problem is none of you would even stand a chance racing against this team wether it was their 6 man SV team or this DC team (Williehond I've ridden with you in the grouppetto when we were both spat out the back in League events when AT and Daiken put the hammer down and disposed of many of us unfortunately) so until then, maybe keep quite until you actually know the facts on what is going on cause I find it funny that many other teams broke the rules yet nothing is happening to them. Maybe you 2 should contact the peope directly and hear what they have to say? Makes sense to me? What you think?

I wont comment any further. My posts had nothing to do with anyone/any teams ability vs my own.

Further to that both WH and myself are still here......

Trubie: Yes you guys are still here, but the point is that so, so many "hubbers" have left this place cause of people like you and posts like this (among many many others) I have always read certain topics for along time here without creating a username until I found this post cause I have friends on Daiken and AT and find it funny what people, who have no clue about anything atall have so much to say about everything yet know nothing.

Its a shame cause this place used to be pretty decent about 2yrs ago now all it is is a place to moan, bitch and complain and if riders arent happy with events why are you all cycling still? Ego?

Anyway not defending anyone here but in life if you have an issue with someone, approach them or the Team in this case and say your say. Dont hide behind a keyboard, it shows you not much of a man. If you need contact numbers of the guys I will happily give it to you to call them or "Him" in this case. Man enough??

Trubie: Yes you guys are still here, but the point is that so, so many "hubbers" have left this place cause of people like you and posts like this (among many many others) I have always read certain topics for along time here without creating a username until I found this post cause I have friends on Daiken and AT and find it funny what people, who have no clue about anything atall have so much to say about everything yet know nothing.

Its a shame cause this place used to be pretty decent about 2yrs ago now all it is is a place to moan, bitch and complain and if riders arent happy with events why are you all cycling still? Ego?

Anyway not defending anyone here but in life if you have an issue with someone, approach them or the Team in this case and say your say. Dont hide behind a keyboard, it shows you not much of a man. If you need contact numbers of the guys I will happily give it to you to call them or "Him" in this case. Man enough??

my man, I think if you have been on the hub for as long as you have you will know a thing or two about me. I hardly ever bitch about an event, In fact I always try and see the positives and crap people out for being negative and always bitching etc... So I suggest you do a search under my name and have a look at my posts. Then comment again.

I have no intention to speak to the person in question. I merely commented on what was said about this particular persons comments before about certain topics. Him and I have had our moments in the past and in life it is just a fact that not all people will get along. Such is the case here. I have never ever questioned him or anyone else's cycling ability, questioned results or even slightly hinted in any way that he or anyone else for that matter was guilty of xy or z. So please dont try and pin me for something that I am not guilty of. And for the record, yes maybe one day I will meet him and we might even iron out our differences. Life's too short to hold grudges etc. So go back to and see what I posted on this thread. To make a sweeping statement such as you did that I am hiding behind a keyboard......... go check my profile, you can get all my details there. This whole thread has made a lot of people very nervous and I have heard lotsa stories about vets and sub vets doping and you know what I have never said anything about it on here, because its just that hearsay. Nowhere in this thread did I say this or anything vaguely suggesting it.

Sorry for making stuff up, my humbles apologies, I guess I completely missed the just of what he was saying below. I thought he was saying there are teams loaded with pro's not normally associated with that team, and they do so because they can afford it. And in doing so it does not prove anything about the actual team, except for who has the deepest pockets and who can draft the best. Which is not cool since the race has traditionally been about normal amateur riders cobbling together a team including even non-roadies and what not.. And by getting pro’s involved it rains on their underdog bragging rights type parade, since they improved their previous winning time but took 2 steps down the podium, thus being miffed, which I understand and can relate to 100%... Oh wait, that is exactly what he said..

"Secondly we are not pissed for being third . We rode a great race and slashed our 2009 winning time by more than a minute . The real problem starts with the number of full time pros riding for local teams . Daiken /Medscheme /Sky did great job on the day , but with that Pro firing power they should have done a sub 5 hour !

Our team consisted of MOUNTAINBIKERS and 2 retired ex Pros who met for the first time the day prior to the race ........ The annual race to win the DC is currently a show for power for those with the deepest pockets . Maybe next year i can get 11 European pros and i will sit their wheel and take victory ? What will i prove ? Nothing ...get my drift with the pros ."

I must agree wholeheartedly.

As far as I could see Heimer was having a good ole whine

I drove behind a Andersons Transport truck today on the N1... :rolleyes:

Next someone's going to post that it refused to stop at a road block… :unsure:

Loved the race!!! It is really a privilege to ride with a bunch of potential guys like that. It was a great team effort from Daikin.

The different teams that got the pro riders (Anderson Transport, Daikin and Cape Town Market) makes other events jealous with the names riding. Most "fun rides" in SA would love to see these international riders (Haselbacher and Froome) pitch up.

Well done to all the teams!! Cape Town surely got the best cycling events in SA!!!

Panorama Tour best event in SA currently and is the only one where your Pro's don't get all the attention, truly an event for the masses