[Event] GP Koning Waterproofing And Roofing Roller Coaster

Events Bot

Ja, didn't see those. I don't go to the home page, I go to the event page, and the online entry link points to the PPA home page for every event. Why not just put up a link that goes to Racetec?

Hi

Try this link

https://secure2.entries.co.za/OnlineEntries/LandingPage.aspx

Its not event specific it lists all the available events on one page and you select the one you want to enter .............

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can pull in behind the fast guys and slipstream... there's no way us heavy buggers can get a tow on the hills!

Ill be glad if the bunches are small like with the engen dynamic, started with the pro teams even though I had no seeding yet, was my first race.

Ill be glad if the bunches are small like with the engen dynamic, started with the pro teams even though I had no seeding yet, was my first race.

Probably more like the Boland Drukpers or Cape Cobra if you rode those. Last year it was about 40-50 in a group if I remember correctly. All these races now are pretty much the same size except for the 99er.

Probably more like the Boland Drukpers or Cape Cobra if you rode those. Last year it was about 40-50 in a group if I remember correctly. All these races now are pretty much the same size except for the 99er.

Rode the boland drukpers, going to do the same thing i did then. Go hard and see how far i can get, with boland drukpers i started in W and ended with L. Ill eventually get on top of the seeding ladder.

excellent race! loved it, the guy who said the worst climb is like the filling station climb in gordons bay is a real clown! MET KAAPSE WEG FOR THE FIRST TIME!

88km route @ 2h49, started in W

excellent race! loved it, the guy who said the worst climb is like the filling station climb in gordons bay is a real clown! MET KAAPSE WEG FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Fandacious posted something a while back about it being similar to the Gordons Bay climb. Like I said in my post I've never ridden it. Next time form your own opinion of the route by riding it or looking at a map.

I rode the whole route with a broken pedal - sitting down with foot disengaging every few minutes. Made things interesting to say the least.

Well done to Stu Davies - attacked on Smits, pulled a massive gap and won the race by a good 6 minutes.

Edited by Luke.

Fandacious posted something a while back about it being similar to the Gordons Bay climb. Like I said in my post I've never ridden it. Next time form your own opinion of the route by riding it or looking at a map.

I rode the whole route with a broken pedal - sitting down with foot disengaging every few minutes. Made things interesting to say the least.

Well done to Stu Davies - attacked on Smits, pulled a massive gap and won the race by a good 6 minutes.

I appologise if the post affended u, didnt meen it in a nasty way, I found it humorous when I saw that hellave climb... thought to myself ' Ahh well, here goes nothing'

the second time round was a real challange.

Dont worry Luke, Elvin listened with half a ear.

You correctly said that the worst climb competes with the PUMP station climb.

Not the filling station, do you think that little bump in the road behind the BP "FILLING" station qualifies as a climb? :lol:

The pump station climb is 3.6km with 255m gain

The first time you went over ou kaaps 3.7km with 245m gain (second time is slightly longer)

I would say that comparison is pretty darn close.

Dont worry Luke, Elvin listened with half a ear.

You correctly said that the worst climb competes with the PUMP station climb.

Not the filling station, do you think that little bump in the road behind the BP "FILLING" station qualifies as a climb? :lol:

The pump station climb is 3.6km with 255m gain

The first time you went over ou kaaps 3.7km with 245m gain (second time is slightly longer)

I would say that comparison is pretty darn close.

I'm going up there 530am tomorroy (monday) morning if tankman or elvin want to join me. The view from the top is really amazing.

you guys in?

Great ride Luke, especially with the pedal issues you had. Stu rode very well today, but he had lots of help from Sarel, Greeff and me(until I got dropped going down slangkop), to open up that gap over the chasing group that you and I eventually finished in.

I think this was a great route for a race. Too often the climb means nothing with so much time for guys to get back if they got dropped....this route did not offer that.

Great ride Luke, especially with the pedal issues you had. Stu rode very well today, but he had lots of help from Sarel, Greeff and me(until I got dropped going down slangkop), to open up that gap over the chasing group that you and I eventually finished in.

I think this was a great route for a race. Too often the climb means nothing with so much time for guys to get back if they got dropped....this route did not offer that.

Yep, good ride all of you, wish I'd been able to join you.

I'm going up there 530am tomorroy (monday) morning if tankman or elvin want to join me. The view from the top is really amazing.

you guys in?

Nope thanks bud, having a rest tomorrow :ph34r: Yup great view from up there!

Any thoughts on why Racetec taking so long to put the results up?

They are probably still busy with the EP Herald results

Edited by johnw