BEST WAY TO CURB YOUR APPETITE?

swoosh1973

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cravings especially at night usually means that you are not taking in enough protein during the day, up your protein. Also I snack on Sunflower and pumpin seeds and find it curbs my cravings.

Im interested to know more info behind this ... "Cravings especially at night usually means that you are not taking in enough protein during the day"

Thanks

Sjoe, those kids Scotty posted are a sad sight hey? Parents should be held accountable for that. The Michellin Kids...must cost a fortune to feed those two.

When you feel munchy and wanna not raid the fridge:

TRY

Rice Cakes

PopCorn

Pro Vita

Small regular meals (every 2.0 hrs)

Have a good breakfast

I often have a bit of muesli with yoghurt during the day.

AVOID

Chips

Fried foods

Eating after 9 PM

:)

I have a problem. I know that to loose weight in a sustainable manner and keep it off I need lots of exercise, a proper controlled calorie intake that does not rely on "weight loss" products pills and shakes. And a healthy well balnaced diet.

That is easier said than done!

I just cant seam to rid my lard ars of the last 8kg of my ideal weight. I think its got to do with my hunger cravings. If i fight it it goes away but shi%$ its hard man. Much tougher than the hardest ride!

Does anyone have suggestions tips etc to stop these damn hunger bouts?

Well if anyone finds a guaranteed cure pse let me know.

I tend to agree with with Mampara on this one, boredom, watching TV, doing nothing, warra warra… are the biggest culprits. I find if I’m busy doing some then I forget about the cupboard with the nibbly stuff inside.

It’s all in the mind I tell you….

Don't touch cottage cheese, must be the most fattening substance on earth - I have yet to see a thin person eat it....

popcorn is a winner - got one of those hot air popping machines and I spray a touch of oil on afterwards to get the seasoning/salt to stick.

Agreed also with the high GI stuff - if I eat something sugary it starts a craving for even more.

Good luck to you all with your new years resolutions to get more in shape :thumbup:

Why - methinks this is one of those urban myth thingys.

Fuel don't get burnt, unless you go dancing or on a late night ride.

Unburnt goes straight to storage space - fat stores.

Fuel don't get burnt, unless you go dancing or on a late night ride.

Unburnt goes straight to storage space - fat stores.

If that was true I would have a size XXXL long range storage tank by now.

Very rarely do I eat dinner before 9pm and my weight has remained constant within 4kg's since klaaring out the mag in 1984.

Oh yes and dinner is usualy my largest meal of the day.

If that was true I would have a size XXXL long range storage tank by now.

Very rarely do I eat dinner before 9pm and my weight has remained constant within 4kg's since klaaring out the mag in 1984.

Oh yes and dinner is usualy my largest meal of the day.

Swissvan,

After all, you are from Planet Zug.

Clearly an anomaly... ;)

Don't touch cottage cheese, must be the most fattening substance on earth - I have yet to see a thin person eat it....

In Shape - smooth cottage cheese = 284kj/100g - that is pretty light

Stay busy. I eat when I'm bored. Or just eat smaller meals more regular so that you basically never get hungry.

agree with this. also important is to eat the right foods when you do eat (enough calories)

Swissvan,

After all, you are from Planet Zug.

Clearly an anomaly... ;)

Nope I'm pretty standard issue homosapien 1964 model

I just refuse to believe that my body does not use the nutrients I supply it correctly, just because I'm in rest mode.

Planet Zug, now there is a unusaual anomaly...

I think the kj content of this is wrong, I don't see how something this yummy can have so little energy. I dip Provita in this.

post-18048-0-60759300-1293707305.jpg

post-18048-0-91248100-1293707315.jpg