Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this could work, im 1.73m 78kg 88cm(middle around naval). scary facts i know. currently on antibiotics, however i will start fresh on monday.

I hate the bathroom scale... 86.1 kg :(

I am starting with a light diet this Friday. Can't wait to get into shape again. Great time as well as I am off the bike...

I got to shed off 11kgs and already lost 2 of them on Sundays awesome ride. The first 7kg are easy as thats what I picked up last year, the last 4kg are going to be hard.

I got to shed off 11kgs and already lost 2 of them on Sundays awesome ride. The first 7kg are easy as thats what I picked up last year, the last 4kg are going to be hard.

To lose 2kg in one day you would have to use up 15400 Calories more than you took in. For me that would mean 5x 94.7 races without eating anything extra that day

To lose 2kg in one day you would have to use up 15400 Calories more than you took in. For me that would mean 5x 94.7 races without eating anything extra that day

I guess it was mostly water retention and that damn gammon we had for new years. I only burnt 1700KCal and weighed myself the next morning to see I was now 94kg from 96kg. With the rainy weather I also did not drink that much (I tend to drink too much fluids and need to work on that this year).

That sounds disgusting :eek:

As for you, ek sal vir jou onder die Tafel drink.

Sies man! Waar is jou mind! Jy is seker die naweek gutter gery!

As for you, ek sal vir jou onder die Tafel drink.

Sies man! Waar is jou mind! Jy is seker die naweek gutter gery!

High protein diet? :lol: :lol:

lettuce and low GI bread? Hahaha

Not really! I don't know! There isn't a prize

The winner gets to be called "Champion Looser"!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............I think?:P:DHie Hie I kill me man !!!!

I will eat all of you under the table!!!!!!!

Break , my brother ,I want you to read that again carefully ................that doesn't sound like you man!!<_<:lol: