UPDATE: Does anyone know Preston Luke Scott from KZN

chris c

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok just looked at the gumtree add and my wheels are on the bike he is selling so i can confirm that this is preston selling on gumtree.

That really sucks big time

Everybody who got scammed, hard lines buddies. Preston is obviously a real ****. If anybody finds him let us know........mob justice is required. Necklace the mother trucker, Ive got an old retread if somebody can just bring half a litre of unleaded we are waxed. :thumbdown:

Everybody who got scammed, hard lines buddies. Preston is obviously a real ****. If anybody finds him let us know........mob justice is required. Necklace the mother trucker, Ive got an old retread if somebody can just bring half a litre of unleaded we are waxed. :thumbdown:

Agent I'll bring the unleaded,,the other lead we'll use to cap his ass.. lets go bro .. how soon can you be in Durb's..biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

*slowbee reminds himself - never upset the hub community* they will find a way to find you :unsure:

+1 Slowbee I was thinking the same stuff !!,

Geez maybe we give some of these skills we have to 'unemployed Hubbers" , they could make a killing catching these Bluksems!???:clap:

Hi guys. Everyone who has given this guy money, please pm me with your full details, including amounts and dates as well as the banking details you deposited to, etc.. I'll take a drive out there with SAP and have a look around.

Hi guys. Everyone who has given this guy money, please pm me with your full details, including amounts and dates as well as the banking details you deposited to, etc.. I'll take a drive out there with SAP and have a look around.

:clap: :thumbup:

One positive out of this is how the manne help each other, big up to the boys tracking this oke down :thumbup:

If I have not splashed so much cash on my new Tarmac S-Works, I would have bought (or at least attempted to buy) this dude's Mavic wheel set! Lucky me, or should I say lucky him, cause I would have hunted the bugger down for R4500, collect my wheels and used his nuts as spare ball bearings!:angry:

Has Preston LUke Scott changed his name to XXX?????????

anyway i thought i would confirm that the "monies" still hasnt made it into my account.

i officially have been scammed for the first time in my life after lots and lots of good deals on the hub and numerous other online purchases....:thumbdown:

so to those guys trying to track "mr pusston" i'm happy to split the money owed.

cheers

goose

Has Preston LUke Scott changed his name to XXX?????????

anyway i thought i would confirm that the "monies" still hasnt made it into my account.

i officially have been scammed for the first time in my life after lots and lots of good deals on the hub and numerous other online purchases....:thumbdown:

so to those guys trying to track "mr pusston" i'm happy to split the money owed.

cheers

goose

Goose - Out of curiosity - how did he convince you to send the wheels without payment? He must be quite a smooth talker.

Goose - Out of curiosity - how did he convince you to send the wheels without payment? He must be quite a smooth talker.

in the end its called trust from hubbers. the few things i have bought the guys have sent me the items, let me test them and see if i am happy and then i do the transfer, or i post it back if unhappy, never been unhappy with a buy.

I have on my Profile page, a list of items I have sold and the buyers for reference purposes, if you do not trust me, feel free to contact the persons I have sold to before..... That should give some sort of confidence to the buyer buying items from me....

Think all hubbers should have something like this just for reference purposes..... :thumbup:

Goose, what wheels did you send him without payment?

I think you all been Punk'd...hehe...put some humour into this....the guy is a knob tho for doing this and he knows he is going to get a big whipping!