Whats your 2011 Argus Start group

Spat

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops I've cleaned my spam folder without checking, maybe I deleted my mail. :thumbdown: Checked on the Cycletour website. Provisional E.

Good thing I posted the spam thing then hey - I also use gmail. Has an awesome filter that works too well sometimes. I check my spam at least once a week to see if there is anything that got mis-allocated.

Edited by SirK

apparenty there is going to be another 2 seeding runs so our seedings might change :unsure:

It normaly does. So far mine has gone back one group from the initial to the final seeding run, almost every year.

Edited by Wannabe

It normaly does. So far mine has gone back one group from the initial to the final seeding run, almost every year.

That is what everyone has been saying and it is making me worried a bit :(

I'm confused, as always in life. The Argus letter says, "As long as you finished within approximately double the winner's time in any of the above events, you were seeded favourably." So I've checked that, and I did (even if only just). So how come the start group is RR (completed more than 1 seeding event) which I gather starts after all the other "favourably seeded" single letter groups? And what's the point of a PPA seeding if it makes diddly-squat difference? Maybe I should just take the advice of a bumper sticker I once had: "Shut up and ride". Ignore me, I'm just ranting.

What should all us J riders do to be able to identify each other???? Insulation tape stuck longways on seat post?

First Argus. Starting in J. Done less than 250km in the last two months though, so better pick it up a bit :huh: