Worlds is going to end 21 May...

RABUBI

Why could it not have been this weekend. I'm rally not looking forward to Valentine's day.

How about if I send you an anona mouse card just to complicate your life a bit?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm moving to Bloemfontein next week. Everything reaches them 5 years after the rest of the country I should be safe for a few more years.

2 Timothy 3:1

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

I believe we're in the last days, you just see what's happening around the world, what's been happening for a while now, increase in natural disasters, increase in crime etc etc. and there's a lot of verses in the Bible which describe the last days.... but nowhere in the Bible does it say the world is going to end 21st May 2011.

The bible also states the non-believers will tire themselves with multitude signs of the end-of-days (somewhere in Isaiah).

Lighten-up, enjoy what God has given you.

If you feel happy - rejoice, if you feel stressed - pray.

I'm moving to Bloemfontein next week. Everything reaches them 5 years after the rest of the country I should be safe for a few more years.

LOL!!!!! :D

Dude, your comments make my day!

My interpretation on escatology (study of end times according to Biblical prophecies) is that the world will not end. Yes, I believe in the rapture and the 2nd return of Christ and the final battle of Armageddon 7 years after the rapture and the 1000 of peace that will follow that. I also believe earthquakes, floods and other natural disasters will increase (and already is if you look at stats and the news!) as we get closer to the rapture; but I certainly do not believe the world will END.

hmm... define "end"

will earth dissappear? probably not, but there have been a number of large scale extinction events through the course of history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

it is quite possible that life as we know it could come to an end, but the planet earth will prolly be around a while longer

Yikes scary stuff, best go to Church and repent instead of cycling on weekends ... maybe i'll end up being sucked up in a vortex of sorts in the middle of germies lake :unsure:

You should all watch this brilliant science fiction film I watched on Mnet the other night when I couldn't sleep. It was fascinating. They discovered a machine under Stonehenge that moved the stones around and sent out massive amounts of electromagnetic waves that somehow caused volcanoes to erupt out of pyramids all over the world.

It was called Stonehenge Apocalypse.

The title alone should tell you how good it was. If they called it "Arma geddon really the moer in" it couldn't have been any better.

hmm... define "end"

will earth dissappear? probably not, but there have been a number of large scale extinction events through the course of history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

it is quite possible that life as we know it could come to an end, but the planet earth will prolly be around a while longer

I mean human race will not get extinct in a once off catastrophy. A multitude of catastropies are prophised in the book of Revelations, but it will not cauase human extinction.

Edited by KnobbyMech

...and there is the The Quran, Talmud, Tora, Avesta, Agams, Bhagavad Gita, Book of Mormon, Triptika to cross reference and consult, but let me not keep you brother go forth and ...

Quite honestly , I feel like pinning my hopes on the absurdity.

Driving around town I see this country going the same way as Zimbabwe and Mozambique, so yes this would be quite welcome.

So then piss off and leave us positive folks here to enjoy our beautiful country

So then piss off and leave us positive folks here to enjoy our beautiful country

Nice!

Loving that positivity!