MTB & ROADRACE

stringbean

How about a mtb and road race together.Perhaps 3 laps of Majic forest followed by 3 laps of the vissers hok-tiekiedraai circuit.

Winner gets a Cake.smileys/smiley9.gif

What about, a road race stage, TT, MTB and a target shooting stage. smileys/smiley1.gif

Don't u people surf anymore ?

I find surfing at work a bit quicker than at home, so can we race during working hrssmileys/smiley2.gif

He he, if a sponsor comes through I've got something in store for a Mtb and Road race next year.  But not saying anything more yet. smileys/smiley2.gif

And don't push me for it, still a LOT of work and planning to be done smileys/smiley17.gif

He he' date=' if a sponsor comes through I've got something in store for a Mtb and Road race next year.  But not saying anything more yet. Click on image to open in new window

And don't push me for it, still a LOT of work and planning to be done Click on image to open in new window

[/quote']

That's great news Francois - are you still looking for the shooting range? smileys/smiley1.gif

Did such a race about 12 years ago.Started in George on the road bike and ended in Sedgefield on the mountain bike,great fun.How about starting in phisantekraal and ending in jonkershoek Francois?

1 rule though, you're only allowed 1 bike, so you have to choose at the start which you think will work better!