the all mountain bike - myth or reality?

Redline

I in for a meet and greet lads, sounds like a an All Mountain blast fest... May have to pack a sneaky cooler box with a frosty or 2 in it!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i hope this happens and im ther ewould love to follow u guys down a track :) might be dangerous for me as i will try follow at same speed and :whistling: :eek:

going to try steal some riding tips :devil:

hahha, it's a DUAL slalom course: you'll have a whole line to yourself. If u bail, it's your own indaba :P

dont worry about bailing though. big ass berms, some flat corners, but the fun is in trying to stop eating someone else's dust.

Wes, looks like we got a posse going..

what time is good for everyone?

and moretrails: please bring your bike. just about ANY bike can be ridden on a DS track. Some will hold advantage over others, but there's not rock gardens, or jumps or whatever. It's more bike skill and cranking powah that counts.

Edited by Capricorn

And balls to grip it and rip it round the corners too eeck that extra split second out of your mate next to you... BOOM! I am available from next weekend...

As for the bike, full sus or HT. Surely an HT would be slightly more beneficial in this circumstance? Either way, i'll be there with a bike, maybe a beer....!

I think it's only fair that since it's an "all mountain" hook up, it should be AM / trail bikes ONLY - no cheating with hardtails :clap:

I think it's only fair that since it's an "all mountain" hook up, it should be AM / trail bikes ONLY - no cheating with hardtails :clap:

The HT he is referring to is a On-One Summer season frame..... a rather "robust" and leaning towards AM HT frame biggrin.gif

I ride a Shova, but ride like a girl. Would I qualify biggrin.gif

Keen to join in, just not sure I can make it and if I come through it would be a last minute call. Please post the time and date on this thread and I can work on the sportspass in the interim.

Whaats this sneaky AM vibe going on..?<_<

I wanna join.. wheres the fun at? I heard burms.. My Zula can be converted to a 4X bike :unsure: If I can stay with youall can I come?

The more the merrier... I will bring the HT for Wes to try out.... did I mention beer too at some point?

The more the merrier... I will bring the HT for Wes to try out.... did I mention beer too at some point?

You did mention beer, but you did not mention sharing smile.gif

errm, does that exclude the M9??? :(