Contador - CAS ruling. (All things Contador/doping - merged)

sychosid

I wish they can just make a ruling and get it over with. Contodor must ride because he is going to have his ass kicked by Ivan Basso this year! http://www.google.co.za/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bikeexchange.com.au/images/tour2010/IvanBasso.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bikeexchange.com.au/news/show/148-tour-de-france-form-guide&usg=__EuZ8U5liMWPiu6MuVqWI_UaRRNU=&h=330&w=500&sz=41&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=b21axmKIugjsKM:&tbnh=149&tbnw=203&prev=/images%3Fq%3Divan%2Bbasso%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D949%26tbs%3Disch:10,100&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1074&vpy=353&dur=8198&hovh=182&hovw=276&tx=84&ty=139&ei=d9UuTb7qPMqs8Aajl6DmCQ&oei=MtUuTd_dBIPGlQfBg6CfCQ&esq=4&page=1&ndsp=45&ved=1t:429,r:24,s:0&biw=1680&bih=949

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree why is it taking so long to make a ruling? It is not like they have to dicide if he is a man or a woman

Agree why is it taking so long to make a ruling? It is not like they have to dicide if he is a man or a woman

cos he's a schlick schpickk....slipp sliding in da moonlight

home affairs are more effecient

ps. i still like paella

Surely you are either positive or negative...? If it is in your blood you are guilty whether you knew you took it or not. It is like fighting a speeding ticket because you weren't looking at the speedometer and didn't know how fast you were going when they caught you...

Guilty is guilty. Bang the gavel already!

Surely you are either positive or negative...? If it is in your blood you are guilty whether you knew you took it or not. It is like fighting a speeding ticket because you weren't looking at the speedometer and didn't know how fast you were going when they caught you...

Guilty is guilty. Bang the gavel already!

no, maybe it was in his shaving cream and they are just looking for a note where the doc prescribed that shaving cream. we have to give him time

Sid lets not go into this. i think Contador is clean. Phil Ligett also said, he does not believe for one minute he is guilty. That is coming from a Lance fan.

He should have just pulled a lance move and run off to his friendly doctor for a post-dated prescription.

Maybe his twin brother is trapped inside him and it was him who took the clenbuterol in an effort to slim down and slip out the back door.

No doubt the spaniards are considering this and all other possibilities before leaping to any conclusions.

measured, well considered judgement is what's needed here.

Cant you see? He is a woman !!!:lol:

Contador tested positive!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!......... unlike other TdF heros that are clean!!!!!!!!

Maybe his eeeengleeeesh was not good enuff to explain the prescription issue to the doctor!!!!!! ..... or maybe his mother does not let him out to play during the day...... only to buy steak at the local butcher!!!!!!!!...... and then it may only be meat from the Basque country!!!!!!!!

Hate to say it but I am a big Contador fan, I liked the guy not sure why, but thought of him as the underdog when the Lance/Contador battle was happening, maybe it was just Lances attitude that he could come back and Contador woudl have to move over.

I was super impressed with the way he climbed in the 2009 tour away from Lance, Andy and frank to seal the win.

I was very dissapointed when this news broke and would have loved to see him battle it out with the guys this year again.

I still dont see where all the animoisty comes from against him? He does not appear to be arrogant or the like? what am I missing beside his dubious diet? :blush:

remember the famous 'chain dropped' ?

Schlecks chain dropped after Contador overtook him already on the attack....so tough luck! Contador beat him and Schleck lost...you wont see a F1 driver in 2nd place waiting for the 1st guy after the 1st guy crashed..you don't see no.2 in the Dakar waiting for no.1 cause no.1 got a flat.....no you go for a win! So next time tell Schlecks mechanic to do a better job at fine tuning his gears....

btw....I am a fan of Schleck and Contador...both phenominal riders!

Schlecks chain dropped after Contador overtook him already on the attack....so tough luck! Contador beat him and Schleck lost...you wont see a F1 driver in 2nd place waiting for the 1st guy after the 1st guy crashed..you don't see no.2 in the Dakar waiting for no.1 cause no.1 got a flat.....no you go for a win! So next time tell Schlecks mechanic to do a better job at fine tuning his gears....

btw....I am a fan of Schleck and Contador...both phenominal riders!

Mmmmmmmm now you will upset the roadies, nothing to do with Schleck/Contador but the 'secret code' that exists amongst them (professional road cyclists) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o

Good question Spat! Personally, I like Andy more than him. Although I like it when Alberto dances on those peddles! Dance monkey dance! Here are a few comments from other people (agree with some):

- overtaking schleck's chain problem

- always problems in the teams he is riding in

- never been a team player

- attacked own teammate kloden in 2009 tour costing him a podium place