Contador - CAS ruling. (All things Contador/doping - merged)

sychosid

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling that it is not as much fun to bash this little twerp.....perhaps because he actually still needs to achieve something significant. :unsure:

I would call it a "Misteak" :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha, you ou's are sharp as Minora blades this mornig

:clap:

Not saying he did and not saying he did not, but one of the side effects of doping is facial muscle changes <_<

post-7-0-05720800-1295513032.jpg

Team director Rijs must be feeling edgy with this scenario... I feel for him as AC is his prize racer... <_<

From cyclingnews.com:

Saxo Bank team manager defends Schleck Vuelta expulsion

Saxo Bank-Sungard team manager Bjarne Riis reiterated his confidence in Alberto Contador and said that he is planning his season under the assumption that Contador will be able to race as normal.

“We’re worried and we’re trying to support Contador as much as we can,” Riis told Reuters. “There’s an ongoing procedure and we respect it. In any case, we won’t have any influence on the decision that will be taken."

“I know that his lawyers have put together a very good defence. Clenbuterol has been found in his urine but the dose was insignificant. He didn’t win the Tour de France because of that. It’s strange that the substance appeared only once."

Not saying he did and not saying he did not, but one of the side effects of doping is facial muscle changes <_<

That is evidence of steak chewing!

Edited by Black&Blue

Ouch, scathing words from UCI Prez:

A French newspaper has reported that Pat McQuaid is "angry" at Alberto Contador for having tainted the image of cycling and that of the Tour de France. In an interview with Le Parisien, the head of the International Cycling Union (UCI) said that he wanted the case involving the 2010 Tour de France winner to be decided as soon as possible. The Spanish cycling federation has been investigating Contador's Clenbuterol positive for almost four months now.

"I don't want to speak about the affair before it is concluded. But naturally, the fact that the Clenbuterol was found overshadows last year's Tour de France. Whether he is guilty or not, Contador has damaged us very much," said McQuaid, also clarifying his recent comments doubting Contador's presence at this year's Tour.

Is the 3 time TDF winner guilty of doping???

Does anyone perhaps know?

There are usually lots of us hubbers that know this kind of thing for certain. :P