Contador - CAS ruling. (All things Contador/doping - merged)

sychosid

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He also loses his Giro title, every single team will want to sign him.

Exactly,teams will be lining up to sign him next year, no doubt.

During the first 18 months of his "Ban", he's been racing at full tilt, having the luxury of being able to compete throughout. Getting stripped of his titles will sting, I'm sure, but having a genuine 2 years off racing would have been far more devastating. They may as well not have bothered.

I find it wrong that its retroactive as he was then employed as a pro cyclist during his suspension......he should be fired from his job and serve his 2 years from today.

Good ! where there is smoke there is fire . to make good he should return all his winnings he earned too.

then so should Lance, if you follow this sort of reasoning

He has been given a 2 year ban and stripped of his 2010 win.

And his Giro 2011 win, Scarponi picks up the Giro now...

Exactly,teams will be lining up to sign him next year, no doubt.

During the first 18 months of his "Ban", he's been racing at full tilt, having the luxury of being able to compete throughout. Getting stripped of his titles will sting, I'm sure, but having a genuine 2 years off racing would have been far more devastating. They may as well not have bothered.

So he had already served 18 months of his 2 year ban?

another one of lance armstrongs ex teammates take down for doping 2 years after riding with lance?

DUDE Really, you gotta stop blaming LAnce for everything bad in cycling.

DUDE Really, you gotta stop blaming LAnce for everything bad in cycling.

no man... not at all...

just saying its another statistic...

He still loses his 2010 TdF win and do you think any teams will sign him in 2013?

how easy was it for David Millar and Basso to get back into top teams? He will be snapped up and probably win another TDF

I think this only having 6 months of his ban left a joke - he should be banned for 2 years from now.

shows that the UCI is not cleaning itself up properly.

I find it wrong that its retroactive as he was then employed as a pro cyclist during his suspension......he should be fired from his job and serve his 2 years from today.

+1

Saxo bank will most likely fire him..... Just hope that there is no possibilty of further appeals to drag it out even longer.

Contadors defence was plausible in the case that it could easily happen by eating contiminated meat, but he now should accept the fact that the defence was slightly flawed and CAS found him guilty.

+1

Saxo bank will most likely fire him..... Just hope that there is no possibilty of further appeals to drag it out even longer.

Contadors defence was plausible in the case that it could easily happen by eating contiminated meat, but he now should accept the fact that the defence was slightly flawed and CAS found him guilty.

Contador still has the option of appealing the CAS ruling to the Swiss federal court within the next 30 days, although any such petition can only concern procedural matters.

no man... not at all...

just saying its another statistic...

And you know what they say about STATISTICS.....