Contador - CAS ruling. (All things Contador/doping - merged)

sychosid

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the half life is a few days but surely it would have shown up in earlier tests if he had been taking it for performance enhancing reasons? But as the Doc says in that video I posted, it has to be taken repeatedly for it to work.

Half-Life is 36 hours..

I bet all you blokes whole say he was doping with Clenbuterol are fair-weather Manchester United supporters too :thumbdown: Newcastle for president :clap:

Seriously guys... the bloke weighs a feather... why would he need to use that *** to increase muscle mass / weight loss (sic)

Even if he took it the day before... the moles would have been waaaaaaay higher!

They were last trying to surmise that it was in his supplements.. :lol: . NO PROOF... the burden of proof is somehow switched to the defendant who has the burden of innocence! How on earth can you prove that you ate meat that was tarnished... it may have been 1 animal from 1 farmer who was trying to make money in hard times... even if it was 100 animals... that meat is all gone now...

sic...sic...sic

Half-Life is 36 hours..

I bet all you blokes whole say he was doping with Clenbuterol are fair-weather Manchester United supporters too :thumbdown: Newcastle for president :clap:

Seriously guys... the bloke weighs a feather... why would he need to use that *** to increase muscle mass / weight loss (sic)

Even if he took it the day before... the moles would have been waaaaaaay higher!

They were last trying to surmise that it was in his supplements.. :lol: . NO PROOF... the burden of proof is somehow switched to the defendant who has the burden of innocence! How on earth can you prove that you ate meat that was tarnished... it may have been 1 animal from 1 farmer who was trying to make money in hard times... even if it was 100 animals... that meat is all gone now...

sic...sic...sic

Good points here, goya-goya...

It seems as if the notion of 'reasonable doubt' and 'innocent until proven guilty' does not apply in sports court.

Hearing the verdict being broadcasted on Supercycling last night, I heard "It was unlikely that it was ingested through contaminated steak... It is likely to have been intentionally ...."

It seems as if the notion of 'reasonable doubt' and 'innocent until proven guilty' does not apply in sports court.

Hearing the verdict being broadcasted on Supercycling last night, I heard "It was unlikely that it was ingested through contaminated steak... It is likely to have been intentionally ...."

he was probably using clen during off season to drop weight, and didnt clean the blood properly. Later on in the year he did a transfusion using the tainted bloood and thats where the clen came from

all speculation... and the worst is that it was 400 less than the smallest amount that they test for anything in your system!

if he did dope(sic) then the precedent set on other clenbuterol athletes should have presided!

all speculation... and the worst is that it was 400 less than the smallest amount that they test for anything in your system!

if he did dope(sic) then the precedent set on other clenbuterol athletes should have presided!

Yip, in light of that they should have let him go, but they didn't.

As I have said repeatedly they caught the last bits of what was left.

FanD explains it quite nicely.

Not likely. They test for all masking agents that would hide the use of clenbuterol. The most likely case is that he infused blood taken from earlier in the year when he was using clenbuterol.

I reckon it's time all his fans take their admiration, put it aside for a little while and look at the real situation instead of feeling sorry for him the whole time.

But then again people are gullible ,they worshipped Basso the minute he returned.

No, those were not good points. They were dumb ones lacking any insight into how doping actually works. Stuff that has been explained here and elsewhere many many times.

Good use of emoticons though. I can see you had a lot of fun bashing that post out. :thumbup:

It has Li Fuyu was found positive and kicked out of cycling. His team Radio Shack (presumably the worst doping offenders) also fired him.

It has Li Fuyu was found positive and kicked out of cycling. His team Radio Shack (presumably the worst doping offenders) also fired him.

more to that story. do some reading bud. Li Fuyu was a patsy - Bruyneel threw him under the bus.

Rumor has it Contador could have proved his innocence by providing a hair sample which could prove deliberate abuse. However Contador was reluctant as it would mess up his hair

Hair tests could prove deliberate Clenbuterol abuse

http://www.cyclingne...enbuterol-abuse

Edited by scotty

No, those were not good points. They were dumb ones lacking any insight into how doping actually works. Stuff that has been explained here and elsewhere many many times.

Good use of emoticons though. I can see you had a lot of fun bashing that post out. :thumbup:

Dale loves to be neutral, it's only the wit ous that get's him riled up.

Now if all these fans would just get over their school boy crush for Contador, we could all move on.

Edited by Dangle

That's tough...

Ullrich is banned to participate from any races in Germany, even amateur races.

The German Cycling Federation 'vattiekakkie'.

:mellow:

Oh, okay... kinda made sense to me.

:blush:

he was probably using clen during off season to drop weight, and didnt clean the blood properly. Later on in the year he did a transfusion using the tainted bloood and thats where the clen came from

How does that theory tie in the 1/2 life of Clem being 36 hours?