What sets Bike Shops apart...

wonduhboy

And just how do you blokes get from Bike shops to the EPic profiles ? Nellie you have lost your titel as master hijacker unfortunately ! It is a pity that you post such usefull information in a place where nobody else will find it HR !

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And just how do you blokes get from Bike shops to the EPic profiles ? Nellie you have lost your titel as master hijacker unfortunately ! It is a pity that you post such usefull information in a place where nobody else will find it HR !

ClapLOLLOL well said DR!!

PS  Hagar & HR - should i send my cheerleaders to the Epic?

Embarrassed

and i must admit, i didn't read the rest of the thread, i just sorta started chatting to hagar a bit. so sorry. promise to read the rest of the thread and post a meaningful comment to get it back on trackBig%20smile

smiley36.gif Well a bit late now !!! I was actaully refering to your posting about the Epic profiles which would have made a very nice new topic . We can just ask the author of this one to change his heading .

Sorry DR its all nellie's ummm Holy's fault he got me off the track .

Any way he is my ONLINE LBS very helpful too ClapClap I think that is how we got off the rails Embarrassed

smiley36.gif Well a bit late now !!! I was actaully refering to your posting about the Epic profiles which would have made a very nice new topic . We can just ask the author of this one to change his heading .

oh, i didn't realise they hadn't been posted yet. will immediately go and start a threadLOLthe author of this one sounds a bit stubborn, doesn't he?LOL

Sorry DR its all nellie's ummm Holy's fault he got me off the track .

Any way he is my ONLINE LBS very helpful too ClapClap I think that is how we got off the rails Embarrassed

oh, nicely done, my sharky friend. see, we're back on track. hooray for hagarClap

Dunkeld Cycles - always friendly and great guys who love the sport.

Word, I agree on this one.  Only problem is that their road part stock level is patheticly managed!  The service and help and willingness to help is GREAT!

Well, I deceided just now after a email from Cycles Africa that I'm changing bike shops and brands. Between the two of them they stuffed up my fork and no one want to take the blame.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, update on this.

On Friday at the expo, one of the guys from Omnico actually lent me his own wheel to use for the race!

Got my wheel back yesterday, but haven't ridden it yet, so cant comment on work done on the wheel. But in the meantime, Kudos to Linden cycles and Omnico!

Big%20smile

The fact that I could exchange a cassette 12-23 for a 13-25 at my LBS without my proof of purchase - & that I bought 6months ago, never used ...no extra charge .......... walked out with extra's -

Thank U Westdene Cycles ..........

I know of another shop that almost cost me my life when the new groupset was fitted - loose screws etc...went back to show & complain - I got a cold shoulder Thumbs%20Down - & the blame was put on me, never went back ever since !! Lost client !!Thumbs%20Up

"DT Thumbs%20Up

well i just broke my Rolf vigor rear wheel at the hub. Omnico tried but they are not the dealers any more. They have one set left but i have to buy the other one.

Before they helped my no prob but now im stuck. in due time ill buy the set from them CryCryCryCryCry

No problems with West Rand Cycles. LBS is @ home (1k from my place). So whenever I finish a ride and there's a problem I ride there and have the problem sorted out and pay later. If I need something urgent, I arrange by phone. Get it , pay later or by direct transfer. It helps to know your LBS owner/manager. Jumping around between shops...not for me. Re-cycle is a bit further west, and I don't go that direction. What I've heard is someone there is clued up on Campag setup. So any problems with Campy, go there.cervelo2007-11-22 04:15:21