CWC dissapoints!

nox1111

Listen cherub.

Various cycle establishments, KFC, lately STEERS, a chick behind an Australian bar et al. have indeed heard from me.

No, lately I have not visited parliament to complain lately, not since ...nevermind, that got sorted.

Use the search function.."you do it on a public forum is my bet." Post your results. :thumbup:

cherub?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another pearler to go with nubbins

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So was my parents on the day I was born. **** even the doctor said:" He's perfect!" :D

cherub?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another pearler to go with nubbins

Missed that did you 'Beej!

But I like pearler, nice word - Auzzie word that, and they sure have some!

Ten pages of fanboy disses, apologists waxing eloquent about their definition of (good) service, and there I was, wallowing around in my misguided belief thet the proper definition of service is

"Doing it RIGHT the first time, on time, every time".

Thats your definition of living in a state of nirvana mate, Name me one single company that has achieved this any company, any country around this whole mudball we call earth.

A single one will suffice and then i will shut up as previously reuqested.

If you cant, then you just made everyone elses argument null and void.

waiting expectendly. :)

Thats your definition of living in a state of nirvana mate, Name me one single company that has achieved this any company, any country around this whole mudball we call earth.

A single one will suffice and then i will shut up as previously reuqested.

If you cant, then you just made everyone elses argument null and void.

waiting expectendly. :)

Actually it's a well recognized management definition of proper service. So if you do ever bother to shut up, you might learn something. What you might learn is that it has FA to do with nirvana, "mate", and everything to do with doing business properly. Whether on not it has ever been accomplished pervasively is besides the point. A point you miss, obviously. CWC is far from perfect. Probably most of us are no different. But the circumstances that persuaded the OP to post here are so manifestly short of being "right" I dont really care what you have to say about it, and I'm sure Chris agrees and has taken steps to rectify these shortcomings. He understands that if they did it right the first time he wouldn't have had to waste time trying to fix the mistake, and it probably would have been cheaper doing it right the first time.

And don't mistake me for one of your school friends - your spurious remark about me needing to provide a single example or risk negating everyone else's argument is more suited to a primary school-yard argument than an adult forum. So rather leave it there. In the school yard, that is.

Actually it's a well recognized management definition of proper service. So if you do ever bother to shut up, you might learn something. What you might learn is that it has FA to do with nirvana, "mate", and everything to do with doing business properly. Whether on not it has ever been accomplished pervasively is besides the point. A point you miss, obviously. CWC is far from perfect. Probably most of us are no different. But the circumstances that persuaded the OP to post here are so manifestly short of being "right" I dont really care what you have to say about it, and I'm sure Chris agrees and has taken steps to rectify these shortcomings. He understands that if they did it right the first time he wouldn't have had to waste time trying to fix the mistake, and it probably would have been cheaper doing it right the first time.

And don't mistake me for one of your school friends - your spurious remark about me needing to provide a single example or risk negating everyone else's argument is more suited to a primary school-yard argument than an adult forum. So rather leave it there. In the school yard, that is.

you just made my day, and if you read any of the previous posts and then have someone sit down and explain whats posted toyou so you can actually understand what was said that would be a great help.

You just agreed with everything i said previously, And you stated what i said previously if someone makes a mistake you give them the opportunity to fix it. The question here is how to go about doing that. And in this case it was done incorrectly and the OP should admit to doing this in bad taste.

And if you knew anything about management you would realize theres a world of difference between theory and practice, you advocated theory as practice so I am still waiting for my exmaple of your so called perfect company. Since you seem to have a realistic expectation of a company that will never make a mistake. You know you cant do that hence your trying to deflect with your school comments.

So once again read the previous posts, what we advocate as making them a great company is

1. They know they make mistakes and they applogize and take corrective measures

2. They dont blame suppliers or third parties they just resolve it in a timely manner

3. Their service levels are much better than most if not all of the other bike shops in and around the western cape hence having such a huge support base

4. Even though the OP had no tact and went public without tyring to fix it first personally they still came to the party to resolve the issue and make sure everyone is happy.

And for all of the above you still try and make useless unobtainable theoretical statements, I suggest you close your text book that was written by some prof thats never been in business and go get 15 -20 years management experiance you might just then start speaking sense.

Good Grief!

Where the hell is Martin Hattingh when you need him

Edited by Kranswurm

Good Grief!

Where the hell is Martin Hattingh when you need him

And oom H lol

Ok covie. Jy wen! Geluk.

Oi......don't go and scratch here again and start all that bull***t about CWC

Oi......don't go and scratch here again and start all that bull***t about CWC

I am in a giving mood today...just though't I'd make him feel better. *sigh*

Nee rerig, Covie has a point. He should just aanvaar it and not try and force it down the poor peep's throats.

you just made my day, and if you read any of the previous posts and then have someone sit down and explain whats posted toyou so you can actually understand what was said that would be a great help.

You just agreed with everything i said previously, And you stated what i said previously if someone makes a mistake you give them the opportunity to fix it. The question here is how to go about doing that. And in this case it was done incorrectly and the OP should admit to doing this in bad taste.

And if you knew anything about management you would realize theres a world of difference between theory and practice, you advocated theory as practice so I am still waiting for my exmaple of your so called perfect company. Since you seem to have a realistic expectation of a company that will never make a mistake. You know you cant do that hence your trying to deflect with your school comments.

So once again read the previous posts, what we advocate as making them a great company is

1. They know they make mistakes and they applogize and take corrective measures

2. They dont blame suppliers or third parties they just resolve it in a timely manner

3. Their service levels are much better than most if not all of the other bike shops in and around the western cape hence having such a huge support base

4. Even though the OP had no tact and went public without tyring to fix it first personally they still came to the party to resolve the issue and make sure everyone is happy.

And for all of the above you still try and make useless unobtainable theoretical statements, I suggest you close your text book that was written by some prof thats never been in business and go get 15 -20 years management experiance you might just then start speaking sense.

If I agreed with any of your apologist cr@p I'd say so. But I didn't, so have the courtesy not to put your tripe in my mouth.

Frankly, if you had even half an intellect I'd bother engaging with you, but you manifestly don't, so I won't.

Isn't mummy calling you for dinner?

Have a nice day.

I totally agree with Nox 1111 on this!! It does not matter how well or great your service is or was, it only takes one mistake like to ruin your good reputation. This mistake is not just a small mistake, this is serious as that person riding that bike could have been seriously injured. What then….???? Crucifying Nox1111 because he was unhappy about service is bad taste. I would be unhappy as well if it was me.

If CWC was so great, he would have had systems in place to prevent that bike leaving his shop without properly checked and serviced….

It seems like the people defending CWC is hoping for some brown points here!!!!

…..my opinion!

:P

If I agreed with any of your apologist cr@p I'd say so. But I didn't, so have the courtesy not to put your tripe in my mouth.

Frankly, if you had even half an intellect I'd bother engaging with you, but you manifestly don't, so I won't.

Have a nice day.

BTW how long did it take you to google a synonym for obviously? Besides I know better than to get involved with the likes of you, one simply dont argue with people like you since you tend to bring people down to your level and then beat them with experience.

I sincerely hope you will have a nice day too.

Quick hijack,

Like you say this is a adult forum.... why make such childish comments?

Covie, I cannot believe you are fighting like a **** after 11 pages of crap.

Build a bridge buddy: GET OVER IT.

Admit it, you don't have intellect on your side so you are using tenacity. On this one you as a human have failed dismally.

You have failed to litigate effectively, but instead have relied on the rhetoric and reverse psychology in a most ineffective manner.

Fact: CWC cocked up. CW (snr) admitted liability and offered a R250 voucher as appeasement. You fail to acknowledge this.

Go to bed, or maybe to vent some frustration, as you said to someone this morning: go and pull your wire (you put it more eloquently)

Covie, I cannot believe you are fighting like a **** after 11 pages of crap.

Build a bridge buddy: GET OVER IT.

Admit it, you don't have intellect on your side so you are using tenacity. On this one you as a human have failed dismally.

You have failed to litigate effectively, but instead have relied on the rhetoric and reverse psychology in a most ineffective manner.

Fact: CWC cocked up. CW (snr) admitted liability and offered a R250 voucher as appeasement. You fail to acknowledge this.

Go to bed, or maybe to vent some frustration, as you said to someone this morning: go and pull your wire (you put it more eloquently)

Show me once where i failed to say they messed up? I admitted they messed up, my whole point is how effectivly it was handeled after there was a mistake, learn to read, dude if you cant comprehend what was said i suggest you come over to my place and ill point out the facts of this debate man to man.

or should i go back to the posts and extract at least ten times where i state they made a mistake? The idea of a thread is not to get personal but I cant help it when i see a retord like the one you just posted you have the attention span of an amoeba, please go read my posts again, once you have read them lets see what you think the message is I am trying to get across, once you have done that I will either highlight if you are correct or incorrect in you analysis.