Good bike shop: Cape Town

Speed Racer

Anyone know a good bike shop in Cape Town? I'm down for Argus and bb has failed. I'm staying in Bantry Bay.

Action cycling (021-425-6830/1) Corner of waterkant and loop streets.

Then in bree street, you have onewhosenameI'veForgotten, and just up from that Revolution Cycles.

Action cycling (021-425-6830/1) Corner of waterkant and loop streets.

Then in bree street, you have onewhosenameI'veForgotten, and just up from that Revolution Cycles.

Bowmans Cycles And Soloped lower down

I'd go for John O Connor Cycles, they have good workshop guys even though their price of their gear caters for the rich weekend warriors in the area.

Of all the 4 shops in Cape Town, I would recommend John O'Connor Cycles.

It's the closest for you anyway.

John o' Connor Cycles Shop 3, Two Oceans Beach, Moullie Point

Cape Townphone: 021 434 7741021 434 7741|

joccycles@telkomsa.net

• 5 months later...

big thumbs up to JOC cycles and in particular JP, has helped me out big time with sourcing an economical replacement for my rear wheel on my Scott Speedster commuter :thumbup:

Originally I thought the wheel was only out of true from all the potholes and general road detritus on my daily commute from Constantia to the Waterfront, but turned out that the rim had thin hairline fractures and one of the spokes had pulled the nipple through the rim with others about to do the same.

Serves me right I guess for riding a rear 24 spoker, have replaced it with a much more sensible 32!

Thanks JOC :thumbup:

Revolution Cycles.......... Definitely

And They are a Specialized concept store, and they have an amazing Mechanic.

Adri aka the Professor, he advertises on the hub, does a great service - in fact bike never felt so good after he serviced it.

Why would he drive to lansdowne to go to a bike shop when there are at least 4 closer than that that offer similar if not better service?