Not AGAIN. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Kritzie

Cannot believe it another cyclist hit in the yellow lane. This time it hit close to home as it was my brothers wife.

Was hit by this dumb effer while riding Sunday on Hans Strijdom just after you come out from Lynwood road. She got such a fright that she did not take his registration!

Ended up in Hospital for two days. The doctors had to take her in to theatre to stitch her wounds  she was opened up to the bone!

If anybody saw the incident or has any information Pls PM me!!

She was riding a Bianchi. (Now that is also stuffed up!)  
Kritzie2007-11-13 12:56:30

Kritzie, ek hoop sy word vinnig gesond.  Sterkte daar.  Dink aan julle.

These yellow line incidents are happening more and more often.

She is very sore and stiff but will survive. Could have been a little girl without a mother because of this stupid idiot!!!

hope she gets better soon. something seriously needs to be done about these incidents. andrewbell2007-11-13 07:40:48

O my, dozens of cyclists in that area including yours truly every weekend.... Wishing her a speedy recovery... What can I say, we are targets for these lawless bastards!!!

hope she recovers soon and that a witness comes forward. a couple of guys on motorbikes were taken out on the east rand when stationary at a light by an idiot who drove into them and then drove off! people like this should not be allowed to drive EVER again

Myself and a mate were swerved at and threatened whilst riding in the yellow lane near Joburg airport on Saturday morning. Funnily enough we were riding behind each other at the time. It is enough to make you give up cycling. Idiot was in a X5.

Myself and a mate were swerved at and threatened whilst riding in the yellow lane near Joburg airport on Saturday morning. Funnily enough we were riding behind each other at the time. It is enough to make you give up cycling. Idiot was in a X5.

did you manage to get a number plate. Press charges, motorists don't own the road.

Thanks guys and gals will give her the messages! Im just feeling so down because im addicted to this sport, I love this sport and these days almost every ride is spoiled by inconsiderate people, and you just feel so powerless!!!!

Same story line, less serios injuries and different outcome:

Mrs Straatvark was send over car bonnet 2 weeks ago. She gave him a piece of her mind. (i can just think how that went - LOLLOLLOL)

Driver appoligised and carried her bike home for her on foot. SMS later the day to hear if she is fine and even did a follow up SMS today.

WTF? Why cant everyone that make a mistake not be like this? If you are guilty, be man and take it like one. I would have Ouch him when i got him at our front door the morning Angry, but at least he kept some respect from me Clap