Formula 1...

'Dale

Lets hope Sean Bull pulls off the best livery on the grid later for Alpine. His work is amazing. The question is whether corporate ‘design by committee’ allowed him the freedom to do what he does best

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know why my previous posts got deleted...put here they are again

Colour hurray!!

Awesome that was the colour I was hoping for!

Excited to see what Seb can do this year.
He seems energized, team principle (name escapes me) talking him up too. Saying how much smoother he is than Perez. Really hope he is competitive, might even watch a F1 race again......

Edit: from the pictures it seems they are basically running the factory cars from last year.

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Excited to see what Seb can do this year.

He seems energized, team principle (name escapes me) talking him up too. Saying how much smoother he is than Perez. Really hope he is competitive, might even watch a F1 race again......

Edit: from the pictures it seems they are basically running the factory cars from last year.

I can think of 50500 reasons why I'm hoping he does really well  :clap:

Is that your potential winnings!!!!

Yup!  But I think I have more chance of getting the $100 000 000 that my deceased Uncle who I never knew I had and somehow lived in Nigeria left to me in his will.

But then I think of the R10 000 000 someone won when they tipped Leicester City to win the EPL when no-one gave them a chance in hell and I dare to dream a bit!

lol. talk about under the radar.

And the irony of an American team/car....appropriated by Russian propaganda haha

"Since the Russian flag is not allowed to be shown in international sports, it does a lovely job of Putin/Mazepin Sr. sticking a middle finger to the international sporting organisations. Could just as well be called Russian Time F1"

PS...I fear Mick might have a hard time establishing himself in Mazepin's dads team. Also wont be surprised if HAAS gets sold off to Mazepin senior before 22.

post-64325-0-61881200-1614848810_thumb.jpg

post-64325-0-44778300-1614848815_thumb.jpg

Edited by MORNE

lol. talk about under the radar.

And the irony of an American team/car....appropriated by Russian propaganda haha

"Since the Russian flag is not allowed to be shown in international sports, it does a lovely job of Putin/Mazepin Sr. sticking a middle finger to the international sporting organisations. Could just as well be called Russian Time F1"

PS...I fear Mick might have a hard time establishing himself in Mazepin's dads team. Also wont be surprised if HAAS gets sold off to Mazepin senior before 22.

If what Mattia Binotto has said is anything to go by then Mick doesn't need to establish himself. Sainz is just keeping the Ferrari seat warm for him.

Today it is too early to decide but there are the premises to see Mick in red in 2023.” – the Ferrari boss concluded.

https://scuderiafans.com/binotto-on-mick-schumacher-driving-for-ferrari-premises-to-see-him-in-red-in-2023/