• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3. On his bicycle

4. In LMP1

You beat me to it........

Is he involved in LMP1...........I'm a big sports car fan and having him in a Le Mans car will only benefit that catagory

You beat me to it........

Is he involved in LMP1...........I'm a big sports car fan and having him in a Le Mans car will only benefit that catagory

F1 needs to look over it's shoulders if it wants to stay ahead in their claim as the pinacle of motorsport.

LMP1 has been ahead of them with several advances in tech and the racing has been good. Nissan will have a factory LMP1 car next year, Ferrari should be there sooner rather than later...it's looking up for them.

Watch the DTM final race this weekend and even they have better racing. If only they could get some of the American and Japanese manufacturers to cross the pond. Something which should be easy to do in the very near future with the Super GT class.

That DTM race (and several others during the season!) was awesome... Really good to see some close combat on the track - at very high speed. And, to boot, multiple manufacturers all having a shot. For one, Merc, who was dominant not too long ago, bottom of the constructors, which went to Audi, with a BMW driver winning the driver's title. So it's not as if you need to be in a specific car to be able to win.

Ekstrom won the last two, but I think those were his first wins for the season (under correction - from memory!)

That DTM race (and several others during the season!) was awesome... Really good to see some close combat on the track - at very high speed. And, to boot, multiple manufacturers all having a shot. For one, Merc, who was dominant not too long ago, bottom of the constructors, which went to Audi, with a BMW driver winning the driver's title. So it's not as if you need to be in a specific car to be able to win.

Ekstrom won the last two, but I think those were his first wins for the season (under correction - from memory!)

Those were Audi's only 2 wins of the season. 

Another formula that I've been enjoying is the Rallycross world championships. Really, really good racing. 

Yip. Some big names and manufacturers there as well.

Things are sounding ominous over at Caterham. Apparently employees now even locked out of factory. Not good. 

Edited by SeaBee

Things are sounding ominous over at Caterham. Apparently employees now even locked out of factory. Not good. 

Lets get these bottom feeder teams out, they are miles off the pace. Lets give the top teams 3 cars each, will make for fantastic racing. Even if one team is running away with it, like Merc this year, and Redd Bull previously, you could potentially still have 3 guys battling for the title. Imagine we had Lewis, Nico and another driver battling for the title this year. 

Audi to F1 in 2016 rumours are gaining momentum. And with rumours that Alonso will Dimonicalli (who they've already hired) there.

Nit so sure about 3 cars. Imagine Merc occupying the whole podium at most races this year, and 4 years of a RBR clean sweep...

YEah Audi into F1 with Alonso driving for either Audi or Porsche in WEC in 2015 is where the current rumours are heading. I doubt it though unless Audi can come in and win straight away. But then why would'nt he wait till 2016 for a Mercedes engine drive? I'm not totally cinvinced he is leaving Ferrari. The three car rule will likely come into effect from next year so I suspect either Vettel is going to McLaren or its Alonso Raikkonen VEttel at Ferrari. Going to be an expensive year for the Scuderia!!

Personally I find WEC more interesting with closer racing and technically superior to F1.

For F1 has become more and more sh!t. I loved Red Bull winning and giving the established teams the middle finger. Its the only new team to have succeeded since Benetton. The rest have never made it out of the mid field.

WEC with Audi, Nissan Porsche and Toyota in 2015 is going to be a humdinger. Been following the races this year and the worst thing is their race calendar needs a serious lift.

Great drive by Lewis. Goldilocks just could not match his speed.

Hehehe

How was that passing him using DRS from wayyyy back and nipping him on the bend

Hamster looks on fire with his mega bling gold chain

Hehehe

How was that passing him using DRS from wayyyy back and nipping him on the bend

Hamster looks on fire with his mega bling gold chain

He seems to be in the form of his life. I also love his attitude at the moment, always smiling and happy. Only reliability can stop him now. Lets hope it does not. Absolutely loved that pass, brilliant.

Some records heard on the news

Hamster equals the nr of victories in a season - 10, alongside Vettel and Schumi

Merc 1-2 finish either equalises or breaks record (can't remember now)

Impressive