Formula 1...

'Dale

Jeepers, that was a good lap from Hamilton considering the tyre degradation at the end. Brilliant from Kvyat to get that position.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another mistake by Nico. Crucial mistake,  Lewis is absolutely on a roll. Nico has NEVER won a wheel to wheel battle with Lewis, only time he won, was when Lewis had a mechanical, or Nico drove him off the track. 

On the russian GP, first 3 laps stunning, I had high hopes. After that, absolute borefest, worse than Monaco. These new tracks all seem so safe and boring. Run off everywhere, no risk involved. Again we saw fuel saving affecting results. Also just highlighting the pace of mercedes, Nico coming from 21st to 2nd, on 1 set of tyres. That would never ever ever happen in carting, or DTM or LE MANS. 

Be rest assured that the beady eyes of this poker face did not miss a thing

http://philebersole.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/vladimir-putin-time-magazine.jpg

Edited by kosmonooit

I think we'll see an end of season run by Lewis that'll match the best of Seb / Schu.

I'm sure I read somewhere that if he wins all the remaining races and Rosberg finishes 2nd, Rosberg can still take the title by winning the double pointed finale. That'll be a shame and will taint the championship should it pan out that way.

Still no firm news on Alonso / Vettel / Hamilton...

I think we'll see an end of season run by Lewis that'll match the best of Seb / Schu.

I'm sure I read somewhere that if he wins all the remaining races and Rosberg finishes 2nd, Rosberg can still take the title by winning the double pointed finale. That'll be a shame and will taint the championship should it pan out that way.

Still no firm news on Alonso / Vettel / Hamilton...

The way Lewis is driving, nothing can stop him, except reliability. I believe that by the end of Brazil, Lewis will have it all wrapped up. Even with double points in the last race. I really hope so, he deserves the world title for sure. Nico is a *** driver in a fantastic car.

....and LH, IMO, is a slightly above average driver in a rocket ship of a car.

He will probably still win and I most definitely will still think he is a moaning Brit with a *** attitude.

Each to their own.

Yep. I'd love to see what Vettel, Bottas, Kvyat or Alonso could do in that merc

....and LH, IMO, is a slightly above average driver in a rocket ship of a car.

He will probably still win and I most definitely will still think he is a moaning Brit with a *** attitude.

Each to their own.

Lewis Hamilton is slightly better than average. At least he got into F1 on merit, and not because his daddy drove f1.

Yep. I'd love to see what Vettel, Bottas, Kvyat or Alonso could do in that merc

The way Vettel is driving lately he would wreck it. He cant even handle the Renault power unit. :whistling: