Formula 1...

'Dale

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

Carlos with Ferrari for another two years , stoked for him 

I think the bigger thing to take away from this is Ferrari are starting to see the surname didn't give Shumie jnr magic driving abilities ...

I like saintz , he has his feet on the ground and has soft hands.. look forward to him winning sometime soon. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

I like saintz , he has his feet on the ground and has soft hands.. look forward to him winning sometime soon. 

If they allow him, perhaps signed him up as 2nd driver. Good wingman......

13 hours ago, l4y3rcake said:

Who enjoyed Max lapping Lewis more than me? 😬

I was pretty chuffed but more focused on Charles chasing like A man possesed 

Awesome weekend overall ( Yes I am a max fan ) with ferraris bad fortunes it just tightens up the championship which is A good thing for antertainment value 

I've been  wondering how the hell the ferrari chasis can take all that abuse when its bouncing cause its outright crazy how much that car bounces 

Not going to go through all 414 pages to check if its been mentioned, are there any streaming options (preferably cheap or free) to stream F1.

Now that I have an android TV and can download streaming apps I'd like to start watching F1 and MotoGP again.

1 hour ago, ouzo said:

Not going to go through all 414 pages to check if its been mentioned, are there any streaming options (preferably cheap or free) to stream F1.

Now that I have an android TV and can download streaming apps I'd like to start watching F1 and MotoGP again.

The F1 streaming app subscription is not too badly priced. The MotoGP sub will definitely rip you a new one. MotoGP is R2700/year (I "accidentally" got the subscription whilst intoxicated) and F1 is around R700/year.

3 hours ago, ouzo said:

f1tv is really worth it imo

I get the once off cause it saves a little and i still struggle to payfor internet services.

Live driver cams and all the radio messages, also my wifi is on A ups so if we have loadshedding i can still watch.

Press conference and much other stuff including

22 hours ago, l4y3rcake said:

Who enjoyed Max lapping Lewis more than me? 😬

I wonder what Bono told him. 

The F1 TV subscription has a few nice perks like access to full replays of old races and extra videos. I may make use of it for the late night races, to watch them the next day. I've noticed that the highlights that are posted there are longer and have less commentary than the ones on Youtube. That's besides the 'Race in 30' highlights they also have and other extras like driver onboards, etc.

The default commentary track is the F1TV one, but I usually switch to international where Crofty is.

Edited by MrJacques

• 2 weeks later...

Miami looked like a lekker vibe but the race itself was a but bland for me. My team needs more straight line speed. Glad Sainz had better luck and actually finished. Initially I was glad that Pre race storm didn't stay but in hind sight it may have made it more exciting. 

11 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

So Russel beats Sir Lewis again. 

mmmmm. 

lil shumie. I so wanted you to score today. So close. Yet one error. 

I lagged so much when they ask Lewis if he wanted to pit and he was like you tell me, not my job to make those decisions. Then bitches about being screwed over by the strategy. 

Russell played it well waiting for the inevitable safety car. 

Was so bummed for msc. Still not sure who was more to blame there. Hope their friendship stays strong. 

Yip, he has over ridden his team a few times, can’t pull the lil cry baby card now. 

did you guys get Martin brundles pit walk? Hells bells what a **** show that was. Embarrassing. I cringed for the man 

Edited by IceCreamMan