Formula 1...

'Dale

I'm a Hamster fan

And lekka to see some contest other than inside the Merc garage

We all have our flaws.........

Vettel drove brilliantly, Ferrari is looking good.

I really hope it is pace and not poor tyre management from Mercedes and, maybe, them turning down their power unit to quiten down the dominance talk.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the number plate that Rosburg will be attaching to his car for when he passes Hamilton.

I dont quite get it. But a Nissan is quite at home on the back of a tow truck.

Quite interesting to see the Ferrari's again seemingly good on longer runs and the Mercs lightning quick on quali sims. Not getting my hopes up for a close dice, but it's good to see a) Merc at least having to look over their shoulder and b) a marked improvement in Ferrari form. Pure pace, no. But if they can put pressure on... who knows?! We all heard how flustered it got when they were actually under pressure for once!  :ph34r:

Quite interesting to see the Ferrari's again seemingly good on longer runs and the Mercs lightning quick on quali sims. Not getting my hopes up for a close dice, but it's good to see a) Merc at least having to look over their shoulder and b) a marked improvement in Ferrari form. Pure pace, no. But if they can put pressure on... who knows?! We all heard how flustered it got when they were actually under pressure for once!  :ph34r:

its clear the merc gets some of its pace by using the tyres harder. The Ferrari seems to sacrifice less of its tyres to generate its pace. He who wins the race does so by being consistently fast. Merc always had tyre deg issues, last year included but they were so fast its didn't matter. Every one else was just slow. This year erc is starting to look average again, like they were pre 2014

what a yawn fest. Glad I spent the morning out on my bike.

Agreed. Watched it on pvr, but had my finger on the forward button for most of it. But, we can always count on Pastor for some entertainment, oh, and of course the Renault engine.

Merc is still looking pretty average after quali :D

do you feel big now? I believe the race is tomorrow...?

Always quick to chirp but never an apology hey Lefty.........

Race was as expected. Ferrari are improved but thin Merc messed up by using their soft tyres in Quali at Malaysia which is why Vettel could win.

Merc still has the ability to up it's pace when it feels like it.