Formula 1...

'Dale

Yip. In new seat already and judging by the lap times already regretting the move :whistling:

He has been at Renault before, I am sure he knows how to deal with mediocrity.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has been at Renault before, I am sure he knows how to deal with mediocrity.

He also won when he was at Renault.

He needs to do some serious peddling if he even wants to get close to a podium in the Sauber.

As long as him and his family are in F1, dont care.

I would take 12 Kimi's in slow, breaking down useless Saubers than 1 Hamilton in a Mercedes.

Kimi isn't racing anymore he's there to develop young drivers to be ready for a seat at the big F

Edited by Pure Savage

As long as him and his family are in F1, dont care.

I would take 12 Kimi's in slow, breaking down useless Saubers than 1 Hamilton in a Mercedes.

Kimi is cool. Enough said!

Lewis is a tjop. He can drive, but he is still a tjop. I wish he would retire. Only time I enjoy watching that oke is when it's not going his way and he starts stripping his m0#r.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope they have enough oil flags at all the tracks.......

Was about to crack a Land Rover oil joke... and the I remembered (maybe incorrectly) that I think this is the team was Toyota in a previous life. 

Was about to crack a Land Rover oil joke... and the I remembered (maybe incorrectly) that I think this is the team was Toyota in a previous life. 

SO it will break 70.5 laps into a 71 lap race then, probably from an oil leak........