Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm, Vettel looked good in the wet. What that means to me is the Red Bull is a good car, lacking a good engine. Again having a issue with the powerplant in qualifying. Go Lewis. If its dry tomorrow Mercedes will run away with it. But I cant wait for the fight between Fernando and Vettel in similar cars. I have been waiting 4 years for this. Bring it on.

mmmm, Vettel looked good in the wet. What that means to me is the Red Bull is a good car, lacking a good engine. Again having a issue with the powerplant in qualifying. Go Lewis. If its dry tomorrow Mercedes will run away with it. But I cant wait for the fight between Fernando and Vettel in similar cars. I have been waiting 4 years for this. Bring it on.

Amen to that

Vettel third today, clearly down on power on the straights compared to the merc powered cars. New turbo in May should sort that out

Vettel third today, clearly down on power on the straights compared to the merc powered cars. New turbo in May should sort that out

The last era was all about earo. Red Bull dominated that. This era is all about the power units. Merc clearly in a league of their own. I also believe the Red Bull is a much better car than the Mercedes of Rosberg. However the power disadvantage is clear. Even off the start, Rosberg smoked Vettel. I dont see Renault catching Merc in the power unit department. Good drive from Vettel, Alonso with a solid perfromance yet again. All the haters who said Kimi will give him trouble must now realize that Alonso is little bit more special. Double header, Bahrain next week. Yes please.

Great result for Mercedes and an excellent drive by Lewis. :clap:

Agreed, all the Lewis haters wont be happy. Did not put a foot wrong. Very mature drive. I think he has sorted his personal issues wich bugged him last year. He looks focussed and in my opinion, ready for another world title. I cant see Rosberg matching him. Sorry.

I thought that today's race was terribly dull to watch... :(

Agree. Similar to the Red Bull era. Mercedes (just like the Red Bull in the prior years) have a clear advantage. Once out front with a comfortable margin the race basically stops (for the front runners - real action at the back of the field) and we have fuel saving, tyre management, turning engine 'down', etc. Boring! I want to see them racing each other until the end, not 'managing' the race. (Hamilton today was just like Vettel last year!)

Hopefully Red Bull (read Renault) can catch up (and Mclaren and Ferrari, but I think Red Bull have a better chance) and we see some racing! Hamilton vs Vettel wheel to wheel is what I want to see.

I thought that today's race was terribly dull to watch... :(

It was sooooooo boooring. The more and more these idiots try to make it more intresting the more they fail. Fuel saving is such a *** idea. The drs does absolutely nothing this year. Was a snorefest today. On a wide circut made for overtaking, we saw very little overtaking.

First race in Oz, and most of the guys post here about how awesome and exciting it was. Second race yesterday, and the unanimous decision is that it is gonna be the most boring and pathetic season ever?

That's weird.

First race in Oz, and most of the guys post here about how awesome and exciting it was. Second race yesterday, and the unanimous decision is that it is gonna be the most boring and pathetic season ever?

That's weird.

That's weird.

Not the most boring ever, that has to be last year. But Oz promised soo much, I expected a lot more racing. All they showed us yesterday was the percentage of fuel they have used so far. And it is very clear this year that once you catch and get onto the back of another car, it is almost impossible to run in the dirty air. Give them 150kg of fuel, and boost the turbos to 1000bhp. And lets see some racing.