Cervelo for Raynard

Skillie

raynard was the winner of SA Ironman 2005' date=' 2nd in 2006,2007[/quote']

2005 he rode Cervelo. 1st.

2006/2007 he rode Scott. 2nd.

2088 he is riding Cervelo again and he will probarbly win it again.

And here is everybody quoting Lance "It's not about the bike"

The man is an animal, check out his ironman bike times, and remember no drafting for 180 km - it is incredible

Raynard is the most under-rated South African athlete. His humility counts against him unfortunately. For the amount of time he trains and for what he gets out of it as a professional is a shame. I have nothing but huge respect for him and his commitment and passion. Although it's tough, he's living his dream. Bet most of us aren't...

It seems as if Scott is going backwards in SA. Excel, Proline & TuksPro used to ride them. Imo I see a lot less Scott bikes on the roads, meaning at races and on club rides, compared to 2 years ago. Problem with local agent?  

It seems as if Scott is going backwards in SA. Excel' date=' Proline & TuksPro used to ride them. Imo I see a lot less Scott bikes on the roads, meaning at races and on club rides, compared to 2 years ago. Problem with local agent?  

[/quote']

Have been waiting since June for a replacement frame covered by warranty.

It seems as if Scott is going backwards in SA. Excel' date=' Proline & TuksPro used to ride them. Imo I see a lot less Scott bikes on the roads, meaning at races and on club rides, compared to 2 years ago. Problem with local agent?  [/quote'] Nahhh... People just realize that Cervelo & Dale's are better bikes!!!

Guest colonel
Nahhh... People just realize that Cervelo & Dale's are better bikes!!!

And Bianchi!

Nahhh... People just realize that Cervelo & Dale's are better bikes!!!

And Bianchi!

Yes Cruxie, And Bianchi!

It seems as if Scott is going backwards in SA. Excel' date=' Proline & TuksPro used to ride them. Imo I see a lot less Scott bikes on the roads, meaning at races and on club rides, compared to 2 years ago. Problem with local agent?  

[/quote']

Nah.........just over priced.

Raynard is the most under-rated South African athlete. His humility counts against him unfortunately. For the amount of time he trains and for what he gets out of it as a professional is a shame. I have nothing but huge respect for him and his commitment and passion. Although it's tough' date=' he's living his dream. Bet most of us aren't...
[/quote']

Yes, quite true.

..........But as I said previously, Raynard is an absolute gentleman, I was once doing a small race out in the Vaal which went up that wall Ertjies berg, Raynard was also riding in the bunch (with those rotor cranks) which in itself is admirable Big%20smile - but although he was clearly the most superior athlete there he made no attempt to win the race, ride away from the bunch, seek any of the glory or in any way draw attention to himself, he just turtled along with the rest of us to the end chatting about this and that, a true athlete and a humble man.

And he comes from RAC.Widget have you ever run the T/T at RAC with Raynard Bruce Mark Steve Angus etc?

Mud Dee, jou aap ;)

Mnr Tissink is a freakin legend.  He has not only performed locally but rocked overseas (IM Canada, IM Malaysia, IM Worlds...)

And another is Conrad Scoltz..  don't know if he is a nice guy but for a dude with such a rap sheet of wins he surely deserves some recog!