Evans Cycles - atrocious service

Minion

Well done Evans Cycles! Hope this issue gets sorted out to everybody's satisfaction.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edman , let me know if this still doesn't get sorted in the next few days. It does look like you got their attention now though.

I live about a 25 min drive from their HQ at Crawley where they do their online sales from as well.

Happy to go over there and talk to their customer services in person.

Hanno

Edited by sputnik-f1

Have had no problems with any of my orders with them.

Edman - looks like you have their attention now.

Hope it gets sorted

Dear Edman,

I am very sorry to hear that your order has not been fulfilled properly. While we encountered problems with our email systems earlier this month, not responding to your emails repeatedly is not acceptable and I would like to apologize for that. If you send me and email at community.manager@evanscycles.com with your contact details and the order number, I will investigate it immediately and will try to sort it out as soon as possible, so you can finally get the right crank and the refund.

Thanks,

Balint / Evans Cycles

Wow! I wonder how they picked this up on the Hub?

I wonder if somebody sent them "you better look at this" email?

Dear Edman,

I am very sorry to hear that your order has not been fulfilled properly. While we encountered problems with our email systems earlier this month, not responding to your emails repeatedly is not acceptable and I would like to apologize for that. If you send me and email at community.manager@evanscycles.com with your contact details and the order number, I will investigate it immediately and will try to sort it out as soon as possible, so you can finally get the right crank and the refund.

Thanks,

Balint / Evans Cycles

Wow! I wonder how they picked this up on the Hub?

I wonder if somebody sent them "you better look at this" email?

Pusher you get Online Reputation Management software, alerts you when keywords like your name pop up in Twitter, forums etc.

Edman , let me know if this still doesn't get sorted in the next few days. It does look like you got their attention now though.

I live about a 25 min drive from their HQ at Crawley where they do their online sales from as well.

Happy to go over there and talk to their customer services in person.

Hanno

hi hanno- maybe i can get you to sort out the chic from litespeed giving me the run around on my cracked sewanee frame .... uk litespeed..

da captain.

I've had good service from them on the few orders I placed on line, and for many years visiting their shops in London, the first 'real' bike shop I ever found.

• 4 months later...

Wonder if I could get help. I ordered a saddle on the 12 August. Since the date the order was dispatched,the 13th, i dont have a track number,nore a call to say its arrived. Its almost two weeks. Is this the normal time for order to get to us from overseas? How much longer should I WAIT?

CRC is just the same, they have never answered any of my emails :thumbdown:

If you phone them you get pretty good service though :thumbup:

CRC is just the same, they have never answered any of my emails :thumbdown:

If you phone them you get pretty good service though :thumbup:

That is wierd, 8 minutes after I complained about CRC on here I received a 10% off voucher :unsure:

I am dealing with this off-forum. I will report on the outcome when I have one.

If you don't come right there is the British Chamber of Commerce based in Dunkeld as well.