Bryton 30 GPS ------ Is Excellent!!

Vetseun

Got myself a Bryton Rider 30 gps last week. Its excellent. Easy to use with a fantastic site where you can log your rides and share with others. @ R2500.00 a bargain.

post-16512-0-88470300-1301916196.jpg

Edited by THE BLOODY AGENT

Snap.. i got one last weekend too! awesome gadget!! i take it you took the bundled unit with the heart rate and cadence sensor Agent? i paid R1800 for mine as i use a Polar heart rate monitor

What's the difference between this and the garmin 500?

Garmin are taking legal action against Bryton as there is no difference. They have a court order halting sales in Germany.

Good stuff FP jip I took the bundle, Im really impressed with my new toy.

Snap.. i got one last weekend too! awesome gadget!! i take it you took the bundled unit with the heart rate and cadence sensor Agent? i paid R1800 for mine as i use a Polar heart rate monitor

I think Garmin are jealous, apparently and this is off the web, Garmin stand no chance.

Garmin are taking legal action against Bryton as there is no difference. They have a court order halting sales in Germany.

i dont think you can beat this for value for money! im very impressed with the unit all i think they could have done is improve on the way it connects to the mount backet i think its a little flimsy

i went for just the gps at R1800 Slowbee as i use a polar HRM but im not too sure what the 705 comes with for that price, the bundled Bryton comes with a cadence sensor and HRM for R2500 but i guess if the accusations are true then i guess you score a coulour screen on the REAL Garmin :lol:

i got the bundled edge 705 for about R2300, easy GIS have some great prices running on these things at the moment.

I upgraded from a CS200, which is now on all the wife's bikes.

Ouch maybe I should have shopped around a bit. Ah but what the hell I got my Bryton, works like a charm, Im happy

i got the bundled edge 705 for about R2300, easy GIS have some great prices running on these things at the moment.

Why not just spend the extra R 300 for the Garmin 500.

Im getting the 500 soon, cant wait.

recently? they still have it listed for R3,899 - bummer though as thats my budget

I would like to try it but what I like about the Garmins is how you can get so many maps from other people... I guess it will take a while for a nice Bryton data to be built up?

they could have done is improve on the way it connects to the mount backet i think its a little flimsy

:lol: :lol: so their copy and paste job wasnt all that great

By the way you can get the Edge 500 for around R1799 and the bundle under R2400

Where can you get the Edge 500 Bundle for under R 2,400.

Im buying one soon and the cheapest i can get it is just under R 2,800.

Thanks.

Edited by DJ84