Online Bike Shops - discussions and recommendations

riaanb

Online Bike store rating  

301 members have voted

1. 1. The best all-round online store - pricing, service, range, shipping etc is?

• Chain Reaction Cycles
    • Evans Cycles
    • UK Bike Store
    • Wiggle
    • Pro Bike Kit
    • Parker International
    • Total Cycling
    • Other - Please specify
    • Buycycle.co.za
    • CWC Online

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Had good service from all of the following:

Chain Reaction Cycles

Wiggle

BuyCycle

CWC

I'd also add SJS for their range of less common items (although their shipping isn't cheap).

And if you want a Titanium frame, Justin Burls is awesome

Voted for CWC - because they are SA based ;)

Edit: how could I forget to add Burl's - doh!

Edited by walkerr

Would like to give a big thanks and recommendation to Buycycle.co.za

Ordered some Pro Ultimate winter gloves late Friday arvo, arrived at the door Monday @ 11am and at such a good price. Very happy that there is a good online alternative with good service.

They also seem to be having a decent sale on various hard tails and full sussers if you're in the market and want to save a nice amount of coin.

Thanks

No problem. That is the online store for International Trade who are the agents for Hope, FSA, KS, Whyte, Birzman but they also supply many standard brands too.

I'm lucky that their offices are less than a km from me and Jason delivers when he comes for dinner.

• 3 weeks later...

See www.dealextreme.com all the way from China my China have ordered and received items ,shipping can be slow but is included in the prices,have received every item ordered from them ,currently awaiting lights which were despatched yesterday

• 3 months later...

Thinking of buying some parts from www.dealextreme.com. How many of you guys have had success? and how long did the delivery take?

• 8 months later...

Anyone with experience on shopping from evans in the uk and thier Royal mail delivery option? Also seems that the mail service has no tracking number/option. :wacko:

Thinking of buying some parts from www.dealextreme.com. How many of you guys have had success? and how long did the delivery take?

bought some stuff some time back was not cycling related though ... stuff arrived between 2-4 weeks. no issues