Burry's WCO XC fall

janneman72

looking at the coverage, asides from the rock garden, the track seemed to suit the 26er's more than the 29er's in this event. Just my twp cents....

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes

We all cock up. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your riding tomorrow. FS 26ers, FS29ers, HT all sizes, SS and SS Fixies > have a ball.

I am going to. :thumbup:

WELL DONE BURRY.

Enjoy your riding tomorrow. FS 26ers, FS29ers, HT all sizes, SS and SS Fixies > have a ball.

What about road bikes? Can we enjoy it also? Please?

What about road bikes? Can we enjoy it also? Please?

Sh&t sorry dude!

Forgot about you carbon bodied bug noshers. Yep, FOR SURE. Seize the day. Have a ball.

Mind the friggin great trucks. :thumbup:

i was there , bury crashed in front of me....

1. that rockgarden was gnarly , if you got slightly off line you went down

like many of the other elite racers not shown on tv.

2. nino took the right side line over a big rock giving the fastest and smoothest line down the bottom section. absalon went left [ slower and bumpy]

3. bury took centre line on last lap hitting a boulder sending him over the bars.....anybody would have gone down. not everybody would have bounced back.

well done bury , now start racing your 26er again and kick ass.

cm

Edited by captain morgan

i was there , bury crashed in front of me....

1. that rockgarden was grarly ,

Grar! I'm a pirate with a dyslexic lisp! Grar!

All you guys b1tching about Burry's crash. You should come ride with me, I do it all the the time, whether on my mtb or my KTM. It's not about crashing, it's about getting up afterwards and finishing.

Well done Burry, your legs and lungs were there, but your bike setup/choice wasn't 100%. Hopefully your focus will shift to allow for the odd technical cockup and leave yourself a better chance in the event of failure.

All this talk of cock-ups. Hard to believe it's 16 years old now...

Detective Inspector Derek Grim: 'cause you know what'll happen Raymond, don't you - it'll be your cock up - my arse!

Ok so you are all moaning about 1x10 now, but if he dropped his chain or had chainsuck and lost that way then you would all be saying why didn't he run 1x10 or run a chainguide. Funny lot here

Ok so you are all moaning about 1x10 now, but if he dropped his chain or had chainsuck and lost that way then you would all be saying why didn't he run 1x10 or run a chainguide. Funny lot here

Haaaay i take offence to that us weekend warriors need to give the pro's all our advice how else are they suppose to learn :P

^5 weenie :clap:

I guess the 29er and Brain don't work together, the brain forks only works when they want to and not when you want it to.26 inch 4eva. Scott rules OK :clap:

I guess the 29er and Brain don't work together, the brain forks only works when they want to and not when you want it to.26 inch 4eva. Scott rules OK :clap:

Hmmm.

You are right in some respects...Brains do not always work when you want them to.

He was on a Hardtail, Nubbin!

Hmmm.

You are right in some respects...Brains do not always work when you want them to.

He was on a Hardtail, Nubbin!

Doesn't the Speciliazed 29er FORK also have a BRAIN?

Just wondering maybe i'm also a nubbin

:P