• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

damn!...... kylie

http://www.koffee.com.au/lib/images/gallery/normal/kylie-n-nick-by-tony-mott240-jpg-3161001323568222.jpg

If she was a Saffer soldier, she would have received a lot of flak for not wearing the "correct" uniform. :devil: :whistling:

No, They are OK, they are not pink and fluffy

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/536539_10151776099430704_797515703_24405227_1860125396_n.jpg

:clap: :eek:

Dunno if it's been poster:

THE SUPER STATS FOR THE BUGATTI 'WHITE GOLD' SUPERCAR

• Cost: £1.6 million
  • Number built: One
  • Engine: 8-litre W16
  • Power: 1,001bhp
  • Accleration: 0-62mph in 2.7 seconds, 0-124mph in 7.3 secs and 0-186mph in 16.7 secs
  • Top speed: 253mph (with roof down: 217mph)
  • Braking: 62mph - 0mph in 31.4 metres (DVLA figure = 73 metres)
  • Carbon dioxide emissions: 596g/km (Toyota Prius: 92g/km)
  • Average fuel economy: 10mpg
  • Fuel economy in town: 6.9mph

The £1.6 million L'or Blanc edition of the Veyron Super Sport model was built by Bugatti with help from a German ceramics company better known for making high-end tea sets.

As well as its swirly porcelain white and blue paint work, its exterior features filler caps, badges and wheel caps made from specially constructed from the material.

Bugatti's design experts came with the psychedelic blue and white paintjob as a tribute to the 'Stelvio Pass', a legendary stretch of road in Italy.

The supercar firm even went as far as describing the creation as an ‘unusual idea’, with the one-off vehicle sold to a super-wealthy Saudi Arabian customer.

Dr. Stefan Brungs, Director of Sales and Marketing at Bugatti Automobiles said at the time of the car's launch in, last year: 'At first, it seems to be an unusual idea to use porcelain in a car, especially in the world's fastest convertible.

'But this is what Bugatti stands for: the realization of exceptional ideas whilst striving for the utmost in quality and aesthetics.

This allows us to continue Ettore Bugatti's heritage, who himself loved to experiment with new materials

post-10940-0-71406200-1338366060.jpg

post-10940-0-10360900-1338366071.jpg

post-10940-0-51428400-1338366095.jpg

:eek:

Damn. I get goosebumps whenever I see boats like this in action.

These, the Americas Cup 41ers (the big catamarans) and the 49ers (high speed mono-hulled dinghies) Not to mention the big mono-hulls...

Looks like a PX in Afghanistan.

chicks in comfortable shoe's/boots .... not a good combo :ph34r:

chicks in comfortable shoe's/boots .... not a good combo :ph34r:

Some of those girls were FINE, trust me. F I N E - FINE :whistling: :whistling: :drool: :drool:

Some of those girls were FINE, trust me. F I N E - FINE :whistling: :whistling: :drool: :drool:

Some I would agree with, but those on the pic are a little "butch" :oops:

Looks like a PX in Afghanistan.

The aircon on the wall gives it away...

Excuse my ignorance, but WTH is a PX store exactly?

Other than a place for chicks with big guns to hang out at.

Army / Navy Post Exchange store. Basically a local shop for Military personnel & their families... Discounted prices.

And stuff you can't necessarily get in distant lands. Like pork ribs in Kuwait :thumbup: