• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

That burger and beer looks very very good.

theres a difference between crispy, and an offering...

I can smash a burger and beer into my face right about now...

So that burger looks good and I recon I should instruct the wife to make burgers tonight.

I type and send her the written instruction via google chat and she at the same time replies with the message of we are having burgers tonight, all the goodies bought earlier today.

How flipping awesome is that!

So that burger looks good and I recon I should instruct the wife to make burgers tonight.

I type and send her the written instruction via google chat and she at the same time replies with the message of we are having burgers tonight, all the goodies bought earlier today.

How flipping awesome is that!

Does she have a sister?

One of the kids posted this photo on our family Whatsup group last week, so I thought what the heck I send a bunch of Roses to the wife on Valentines day with the Message " Relax! there is no new bike! "

The online  price for roses for delivery on Valentines  day is about 3X the normal rate but what the Heck?  I'm earning Dollars and Zuma has done a good job. So I hit SEND and blow the better part of 1G.

But I did not recon on our Small Town mentality that they NEVER  work on Sunday, not even on their busiest trading day of the year.

They delivered that Blooming roses on Friday morning, two flippin days early

post-63-0-58690500-1455287316_thumb.jpg