I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I have no problem changing my little guys nappy but the other day he had a blocked nose and we got this snot sucker thing and I told my wife that's her job, I'm not doing that. I know you will never get the snot in your mouth but I don't know, just don't want to do it unless I have to.

One gets a "snotsucker" that you put on the front of a vacuum machine (stofsuier), man that is flippen ticklish but it works great for when kiddies have a blocked nose.

Edit: sorry for the repost, I see this was mentioned already.

Edited by BSG

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Whahahaha...avo tree in Slaapstad, with fruit :eek:

Why the rusty nail?

The theory was that it shocks the lazy tree into starting to reproduce / added extra iron to its' diet? Like I said, crackpot stuff! ;) And lots if nails too, at least a dozen. I hope nobody ever tries to cut it down with a chainsaw! :eek:

It really looked just like an avo tree, but once the expert pointed out the differences, now even I can see the leaves are smaller.

Edited by DJR

The theory was that it shocks the lazy tree into starting to reproduce / added extra iron to its' diet? Like I said, crackpot stuff! ;) And lots if nails too, at least a dozen. I hope nobody ever tries to cut it down with a chainsaw! :eek:

It really looked just like an avo tree, but once the expert pointed out the differences, now even I can see the leaves are smaller.

Sometimes you humans are so funny

Whahahaha...avo tree in Slaapstad, with fruit :eek:

Why the rusty nail?

They exist. My neighbour has one that he doesn't care about. Moerse groot ding. Fruits extensively every year. 

Guest notmyname

They exist. My neighbour has one that he doesn't care about. Moerse groot ding. Fruits extensively every year.

If I was in that situation, I'd be eating avo with everything. Unless of course if the Bierman is an avo jew.

Bloody amazing for such cold weather!

Mine has plenty fruit on without nails...can I get more if I nail it?

No, that just stresses the tree...yours looks quite happy and content.

That old wives tale causes a hell of a harvest one year with nothing the next as the tree tries to recover

He will certainly leave a big hole in the sport when he retires for good. Kinda like Jensie, I think he will do something else because it's just in his blood. He's had so much bad luck with injuries of late as well.

Mine has plenty fruit on without nails...can I get more if I nail it?

bloody b@st@rd .... you have enough avo's to sell off and buy a new bike each year ... given the price of avo's at the moment!

bloody b@st@rd .... you have enough avo's to sell off and buy a new bike each year ... given the price of avo's at the moment!

What's the price down there in the cape roughly? It's about R18 for one here at the moment. Unless you get them on the side of the road - R20 for a bag of Natal butter avos. 

What's the price down there in the cape roughly? It's about R18 for one here at the moment. Unless you get them on the side of the road - R20 for a bag of Natal butter avos. 

about the same ..... except the stores are a little more (Wife does the shopping) ... on the side of the road I recently bought avo's (really small ones) for R20 a bag of 2.