• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Flight Simulator overlay?

i will go with time lapse layers? Although the background seems very quiet. Only heard of flight sim so not familier with its graphics and seeing the way the one plane is banking from take off, sure now it is simulated Edited by Capcha Photography

All the best!thumbup1.gif Where you doing it?

Blue VIsion, Aliwal shoal, did a discover scuba with a mate a while back, should have just done open water then as he was an instructor.

but he ducked over to aus.

He gets back on holiday next week so we are doing a trip up to mozams to do some diving aswell.

figured it a good time to get my a into g. The gf and i had limited time, so tomorrow we start. super amped. just hope the weather plays ball next weekend and the sea cleans up for out sea dives, really want the gf to enjoy it (a little scared she wont)

Edited by geecee

http://www.shockmansion.com/wp-content/myimages/2012/12/LIKE-Shock-Mansion-on-Facebook-356.jpg?b1f7f4

one of the most awesome snowboard pics ive seen

Blue VIsion, Aliwal shoal, did a discover scuba with a mate a while back, should have just done open water then as he was an instructor.

but he ducked over to aus.

He gets back on holiday next week so we are doing a trip up to mozams to do some diving aswell.

figured it a good time to get my a into g. so the gf and i had limited time, so tomorrow we start. super amped. just hope the weather plays ball next weekend and the sea cleans up for out sea dives, really want the gf to enjoy it (a little scared she wont)

I hope she enjoys it too! If she suffers from motion sickness it would be best to get some tablets for that, it's not the boat ride that usually gets people but the few minutes before going down when your sitting "still" putting kit on and waiting. After that it's plain sailing! :)

After having done a discover scuba dive in Comoros that was just out of this world, I did my open water in Aliwal as well but this was 6 years back. So now in my family we have 7 divers!