• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

that oke must have been flying!

Saw the video clip, he was, look as if he fell asleep behind the wheel, went off the left shoulder and ripped the wheel right and broad slided directly into the oncoming truck. He/they did not stand a chance.

Just realised the white stuff across the front of the armoured truck is not it's bumper - it's the left hand side of the bakkie! :eek:

Mental note made not to play chicken with armoured trucks in my Corsa bakkie...

My wife gets better than that on CellC

I get better than that at work on the fibre, and at home on the Neotel.

Yes, neotel haters, I use it and it is awesome. Maybe cause I'm the only one left on it, so I get a 1:1 contention ratio :clap:

Bakkie crashes into armored vehicle :unsure:

I guess I'm twisted, but I love it when those armoured vehicles get jacked, and the guards get shived. They are without doubt the worst of the worst of south african drivers. People complain about taxis? F*&k me, the way these w***ers drive their amoured cars, they could teach the Indians a lesson in disregarding road laws.\

F*&k em.

Gurning Highdivers, :lol:

post-13006-0-21134300-1311390295.jpg

I bet the guy on the left won, as he is wearing a Power Balance band, but the Tri guys have to love the guy on the right as he is wearing an Assos Speedo....

Guest agteros

Eish, someone is gonna had a headache in the morning.

post-13006-0-38087400-1311779585.jpg

Would love to know more about this pic... Head nicely shaved, marked, big piece of metal sticking out of forehead with no apparent support...

TinEye found no similair image out on the web?

Would love to know more about this pic... Head nicely shaved, marked, big piece of metal sticking out of forehead with no apparent support...

TinEye found no similair image out on the web?

The weapon's blade was embedded 5cm into Zhang Bin's forehead as he mucked about with friends at home.

The 15-year-old was rushed to a local hospital, but medics there were unable to treat him.

He then had to endure a four-hour drive to another hospital 250 miles away in Changsha, Hunan Povince, China.

Zhang said: "Three classmates came to visit me at home and one of them brought a sword.

"He stood 3-4m away from me. I don't know how the sword flew at me and stabbed into my head.

"I felt sharp pains and a large amount of blood streamed down."

Doctors rushed Zhang into surgery and the sword was removed during a four hour op.

The chief surgeon said: "Luckily the knife didn't touch the arteries in the skull and key nerves, otherwise it would have been a different story."

Zhang is expected to make a full recovery.

Here are the X-ray pics as well.

post-13006-0-33494200-1311781809.jpg

Saw the video clip, he was, look as if he fell asleep behind the wheel, went off the left shoulder and ripped the wheel right and broad slided directly into the oncoming truck. He/they did not stand a chance.

he was still going blerry fast - fell asleep or not. What is amazing is that in the video the guys in the armoured car looked as if they had a little fender bender.

also though the front of the armoured car was squashed bumper until you pointed it out

Guest agteros

Here are the X-ray pics as well.

post-13006-0-33494200-1311781809.jpg

Yikes. Teenagers! :D

Not really sure what to make of this. I came across his link in the comments section on the News24 website while reading the story about the chap, Daryl Peense,he is the guy who spilled his drink on our beloved President.

http://youtu.be/fYPmozPtMwQ