I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Who would that be exactly? :unsure:

You have just proven to me that people pick out only what they want to read, selective reading.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go first, I am not posting my face, it gives kids nightmares.

http://pilulasdeveneno.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/hairy_man_boobs.jpg

sorry, but I'm sure Admin will remove my photo if I post it to PROVE I'm a woman........

If you want to dish it out without reason or challenge to cause that, then you gotta take it.

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: she speaks like Jolie, but with moves like Jagger :whistling: :whistling:

sorry, but I'm sure Admin will remove my photo if I post it to PROVE I'm a woman........

Me thinks you would do what I did, and just post a random pic.

No he wont!

Depends on what you show, nê? Maybe they can leave it on for 5min for us to make up our minds? :D

Me thinks you would do what I did, and just post a random pic.

to be further the case to call me names, fat, double poster, transvestite, etc. etc.? I don't think so

Depends on what you show, nê? Maybe they can leave it on for 5min for us to make up our minds? :D

don't think TinyK would approve :blush:

Why is it that certain people just do not get the message? I recall asking a certain person a couple of months ago the reason he frequents the Hub and just after that he left for a while which at this stage I wish was a much longer time. I have just been reading through the current posts and one thing is common amongst them all and no, its not that they are cycling related! Almost all the posts posted by Eccentric1 are not related to the OP and are posted purely for the knee jerk reaction, I find myself asking the question again Eccentric1 what is your purpose of frequenting the Hub expect for trolling? Why don’t you shave your beard and legs for that matter get on a bike and maybe you might relate to a lot more folks on the hub or move on to www. irritatingGeriatricnoncyclingdouchebags.com

And this thread has drifted away from its awesomeness again… :(

Sorry tjom, I just get so irked when I feel a lot of hot air being blown by some imposter who suddenly became a woman.

How I miss Nancy and Dibles and DirtGirl :thumbdown:

So your application of the rules are warped as well. Sou you would not mind if I called you a "douchebag"?

Warped by your standards perhaps?

No - I would not mind. As I said, it's a commonly used slang term these days and despite the true definition of the word it's one I would not take serious offence to.

If you'd like to debate my application of the rules continue via PM - lets not hijack this thread any further.

I will be delete / move unrelated comments to allow this thread to continue on it's course.

to be further the case to call me names, fat, double poster, transvestite, etc. etc.? I don't think so

I never called you fat or a double poster.

I did however go by assumption.

Let me explain, when you joined the forum, you were all dude, then you suddenly became all woman, you posted your weight somewhere and my observation was that it's healthy even by large girl standards, so at this stage of the game, I think you are playing with us, a boy flirting with boys :eek:

Sorry tjom, I just get so irked when I feel a lot of hot air being blown by some imposter who suddenly became a woman.

How I miss Nancy and Dibles and DirtGirl :thumbdown:

You've brought back some awesomeness by mentioning two of my fave hubbettes! :thumbup:

Spoke by mail with Nance just before TB. Seems to be doing okay. And Dirt*Girl is settling into working from home.

Any reason why you have not removed her comment above where she calls Eggsy, Dangle and myself Douchebags?

Be consistent in the application of your own friggen warped system of rules that you apply at whim!

Picture will do ,or else............

Relax dude, us okes all know how to take it on the cheek except for the ones pretending to be what they are not

And yes Tumbles, the douche bag comment is equally offensive, as little as I like the egg and as slowly as I am warming up to Eccentric1.

Talking of 'girls and 'douchebags', could you two please go get a room on another thread and screw that up rather.

This thread is not for your puerile fits and rants. Grow up, or Piss off and take your trash elsewhere.

The fact that you can not just work a thread for what it is, instead of introducing your inferiority complexes, reveals you for what you are.

If you want to reply to this, and I have no doubt you will, know that I will not respond.