• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly sheeple. That warning belongs on any general collection of religious rhetoric.

Same as this thread (or any tnt sponsored thread) needs the following warning:

http://thefreeman.net/journal/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/warning_contains_opinions_that_may_offend_you_mous_mousepad-p144587535102567648trak_400.jpg

In fact I'm placing that warning in the thread's opening post.

Edited by TNT1

Can anyone tell me why on earth 5fm is advertising an app, apparently for a bastardberry only, that let's you listen to the radio station? I don't think I can remember the last cell phone I saw that didn't have a built in fm tuner. And more depressing, are there actually sheeple out there who go and get this app?

Did you know how lasers work?

http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/lasers/lasers2.html

I think I get it...one photon hits an excited atom and then we have two photons travelling together. When one of those finds another excited atom we get three photons, and so on and so on, but they are all exactly the same because they are being cloned by stimulated emission.

Silly sheeple. That warning belongs on any general collection of religious rhetoric.

Same as this thread (or any tnt sponsored thread) needs the following warning:

http://thefreeman.net/journal/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/warning_contains_opinions_that_may_offend_you_mous_mousepad-p144587535102567648trak_400.jpg

In fact I'm placing that warning in the thread's opening post.

So you are saying this : if i say the following might offend some people i can say what i want. Example, the following might offend some. TNT1 are a attention seeking looser.

So you are saying this : if i say the following might offend some people i can say what i want. Example, the following might offend some. TNT1 are a attention seeking looser.

I fear you might have messed up this one, it should have read, TNT1 is an attention seeking loser.

If we all stopped saying things that might offend someone else, there would be no conversation and no opportunity for the light of science to push away the darkness of ignorance, delusions and other dangerous misconceptions. Among which I most certainly include religion.

http://news.discovery.com/space/2011/05/18/shuttle-cloud-825.jpg

May 18, 2011 -- During her flight to Palm Beach International Airport, Fla., on Monday, Stefanie Gordon of Hoboken, N.J., woke to the sound of her Delta airlines (Delta 2285 out of NYC) pilot announcing that the launch of space shuttle Endeavour would be visible out of the passenger window. Using her iPhone, Gordon captured the breathtaking moment when the shuttle broke through the cloud and climbed toward space.

You see woman just don't listen. I bet the flight attendant said that all cellular devices should be switched off for the duration of the flight .. :)

Edited by Skott5

NUBBIN!

If you want to ask a question, place a question mark (?) at the end of the sentence.

If you wish to speak, make use of GRAMMAR, it then allows that you are understood.

If you wish to make a statement, make it correctly. It will then carry weight. For instance: TNT1 is an attention seeking LOSER!

Otherwise, stick to riding. Here is a free lesson on looser...

Lose, v. t.:

To cease to have, to fail to obtain

Loose, v. n.

To relax; to make less strict.

Here are some simple examples:

You lose your job when you get fired for making silly mistakes.

You don't loose your job unless you release it from a cage.

You let your belt loose after a big dinner.

You let your belt lose when it races with your tie.

Oh, and if you're trying to describe that kind of person who just

can't get anything right, who's always slow to figure things out,

who is doomed to come in last:

That's a loser.

Only one 'o' in that, like a big zero.

:thumbup: