• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

416838_10150538242934001_638774000_9058793_94234922_n.jpg

He's lost everything already and they aren't even divorced yet. This is not going to end well.. Talk about the naked truth... EISH

He's lost everything already and they aren't even divorced yet. This is not going to end well.. Talk about the naked truth... EISH

i got such a groot skrik - when I glanced at the pic quickly it nearly looked like you......... :eek:

i got such a groot skrik - when I glanced at the pic quickly it nearly looked like you......... :eek:

Biting on my tongue here regarding a reply.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyfbvm6ZyD1qexz1no1_500.jpg

Stallone looks like a damn Ladyboy....

402381_10150746531037785_741407784_12180801_206967076_n.jpg

One night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine and go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too luxurious. When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the President's secret service if he could please speak to the First Lady in private. They obliged and Michelle had a conversation with the owner. Following this conversation President Obama asked

Michelle, why was he so interested in talking to you. She mentioned that in her teenage years, he had been madly in love with her. President Obama then said, "so if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant", to which Michelle responded, "no, if I had married him, he would now be the President."