• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

What am I supposed to see, the cartoon lilet in his butt?

To the normal man it looks like the one oke is playing x box , to an army man ( like youreself ) its normal procedure - navigation maybe?

To the normal man it looks like the one oke is playing x box , to an army man ( like youreself ) its normal procedure - navigation maybe?

Nope it is used to control this.... Some of the controls are done out of a command centre, some have "hand held" controls. the give away is the soldier looking through his eye piece, that doubles as a small video screen for the camera mounted on the EOD tug. Saw quite a few in Afghanistan

post-1620-0-44277600-1330503778.jpg

Edited by Sammajoor

Nice ,you know your stuff , so from all the guys on the hub You are the guy we should not mess with :thumbup:

Muzzle caps and a remote controller??

What else am I supposed to be seeing here?

No blackened faces hiding in the chassis, no nekkid women, What??/?

Nice ,you know your stuff , so from all the guys on the hub You are the guy we should not mess with :thumbup:

So is that it then?

Who put this pic up in the first place?

Edited by The Drongo

Nope it is used to control this.... Some of the controls are done out of a command centre, some have "hand held" controls. the give away is the soldier looking through his eye piece, that doubles as a small video screen for the camera mounted on the EOD tug. Saw quite a few in Afghanistan

You'd think they would have gone for a colour for the controller other than nintendo-white...

You'd think they would have gone for a colour for the controller other than nintendo-white...

What?!

And confuse all the 18 yr old soldiers who learnt to blow everything away on Nintendo?

Naaah ......... he is actually very harmless. They took the little tank out of his suitcase when he left Afghanistan.

Edited by eccentric1

So is that it then?

Who put this pic up in the first place?

I Did drongo, got it in a email this am, now that i think about it , it is pretty retarded lol

Damn. Jan, your avatar brings back memories. 'Twas mine about 2 avatars back...

Just because it was yours first I'll change it :thumbup:

way cool - some dude stuck a gopro on a mates dog and edited it to a music video. I'm sure GoPro will be using this one for marketing...

edit: it was done in Cape Town

Very cool , whats the price of one of those