• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

road trip?

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae176/crObar/image%20hosting%20for%20torn/navigation.jpg

Enjoy the journey :thumbup:

Why Computers Sometimes Crash!

If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port, and the bus is interrupted at a very last resort, and the access of the memory makes your floppy disk abort, then the socket packet pocket has an error to report.

If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a dash, and the double-clicking icon puts your window in the trash, and your data is corrupted cause the index doesn't hash, then your situation's hopeless and your system's gonna crash!

If the label on the cable on the table at your house, says the network is connected to the button on your mouse, but your packets want to tunnel to another protocol, that's repeatedly rejected by the printer down the hall......

And your screen is all distorted by the side effects of gauss, so your icons in the window are as wavy as a souse; then you may as well reboot and go out with a bang, 'cuz sure as I'm a poet, the sucker's gonna hang.

When the copy on your floppy's getting sloppy in the disk, and the macro code instructions cause unwanted risk, then you'll have to flash the BIOS and you'll want to RAM your ROM, just quickly turn the darn thing off and run to tell your Mom!

Athe

Hmm...

Funny....

but.... This post is offensive to non-believers or atheists in that it infers that non-believers are stupid in that they walk around with satchels full of 500 sheet Mondi Rotatrim 80g/m^2 paper and that they still wear salmon coloured short sleeve shirts, complete with tie, whilst the other guy is wearing a jersey indoors so it must be cold. This in turn indicates that the poster suggests that atheists are thick skinned. I'm not even going to dwell on the fact that it is not representative of out nation's race composition. Furthermore it looks like it's been drawn with pencil!

Please delete!

Just received this e-mail. Not really an ABSA customer but still... Seems legit....

Dear ABSA Client

Your online banking account has to be updated as

we impose measures to ensure your safety while banking

online.

Please click below to Continue

Verifyyour Access

These features are made to provide the most secure

service and protection to you while online as failure

to adhere may affect your online banking access in the

future.

Thank You

Legal Advisor

ABSA

WTF ?

HAHA i saw that today too, thank goodness you didnt get me in the background :clap:

Drongo, next time I am in kzn, we can have a drink and chat about the reasons.

Cool Slow. I probably share many. All I am saying, is if well composed artwork of naked ladies offends, then the bloody LION thing should too.

Oh, yes. I managed to read the T-Shirt.

Please also include warnings for those Hubbers who feel it is there duty to poke fun at REDHEADS.

Ta. Look forward to the beers.

Cool Slow. I probably share many. All I am saying, is if well composed artwork of naked ladies offends, then the bloody LION thing should too.

Oh, yes. I managed to read the T-Shirt.

Please also include warnings for those Hubbers who feel it is there duty to poke fun at REDHEADS.

Ta. Look forward to the beers.

Are you one ?

Just received this e-mail. Not really an ABSA customer but still... Seems legit....

Now here is a prime example we can use to explain the merits of correct grammar, punctuation and spelling to those Hubbers who think it is unimportant.

Beware poor spellers/punctators/grammarphobes. Your failure to grasp the finer details may lead to your financial ruin. :thumbup:

Are you one ?

That is a tough question dude? Fraught with trips.

But let me read between the lines.... No, I am not a redhead.

In fact, if I were I would be a ginger.

Just as Men Sweat and Women Glow, Women are Redheads, and Men are Gingers (Rangaz- Auz)

Hmm...

Funny....

but.... This post is offensive to non-believers or atheists in that it infers that non-believers are stupid in that they walk around with satchels full of 500 sheet Mondi Rotatrim 80g/m^2 paper and that they still wear salmon coloured short sleeve shirts, complete with tie, whilst the other guy is wearing a jersey indoors so it must be cold. This in turn indicates that the poster suggests that atheists are thick skinned. I'm not even going to dwell on the fact that it is not representative of out nation's race composition. Furthermore it looks like it's been drawn with pencil!

Please delete!

Dude. The whole thing is bad. They actually appear to be suicide bombers in disguise!

post-20304-0-39629900-1307555698.jpg

Yeah, poking fun at redheads in this thread will meet with the same treatment as *er talk.

Poking fun at gingers is perfectly acceptable.

Yeah, poking fun at redheads in this thread will meet with the same treatment as *er talk.

Poking fun at gingers is perfectly acceptable.

That's a cue for a Scully pic…

post-1604-0-82242300-1307596540.jpg