• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam came across this from boetie gaan border to vid.I missed callups by a few years,they stopped it .Crazy to think if i had gone,might be quite different.Had cadets every thrusday @ school.

lol always forgot my uniform jaks & running with bricks :lol:

We had one of those by the washing machine not too long ago...... when someone came close mamma would slam her legs on the nest to let the little ones fall out...... was quite freaky, yet amazing! Had still tiny ones running around the area for a few days after we moved the nest outside

Edit: typo

Edited by small h

We had one of those by the washing machine not too long ago...... when someone came close mamma would slam her legs on the nest to let the little ones fall out...... was quite freaky, yet amazing! Had still tiny ones running around the area for a few days after we moved the nest outside

Edit: typo

You moved, the nest outside...?

Edited by Carrot

My wife hates spiders, lizards she has no issue with. I dont even know what what kind of spider that is and you say you had one of those and a nest, hectic and in cape town of all places. I never knew we had such big spiders here.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i1RqTrosg-4/TqDqe5avO3I/AAAAAAAAAyY/aoP8rcERruM/s1600/batman+venn.jpg

http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/song-chart-memes-girl-paradox.jpg?w=504&h=452

Had cadets every thrusday @ school.

ha ha - and then the annual inspection by the big knob in the SADF - we basically everyone had to stand at attention for hours. Also just missed it - was compulsory when i left school but by the time i finished varsity - not anymore

You moved, the nest outside...?

haha ja my dad did - the picked it up by hand and tossed it onto a bush. mamma was next - he grabs it with his hanky because they have little spiky hairs on their legs that come off (he learned from grabbing one with his bare hand once)

that is if the one in the pic is a rain / house spider like it looks to be

we generally try to rescue them from the house if it bothers my hubby too much, because the dogs are not too keen on eating them and so they die a slow and tortured death of having one leg pulled off at a time........... our previous doggie used to eat them :wacko:

My wife hates spiders, lizards she has no issue with. I dont even know what what kind of spider that is and you say you had one of those and a nest, hectic and in cape town of all places. I never knew we had such big spiders here.

Only my hubby hates them - and they have to be removed if it is in our bedroom........... otherwise we leave them to eat the mozzies and flies :thumbup:

ha ha - and then the annual inspection by the big knob in the SADF - we basically everyone had to stand at attention for hours. Also just missed it - was compulsory when i left school but by the time i finished varsity - not anymore

Ye okes just fainting & you werent allowed to help them :w00t:

Edited by Chainsmoke

http://cdn2.ubergizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/helicopter-bike.jpg

More here on bikerumor.com