Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

Hey D, just trying to figure out why one wheel would be "frozen" and the other not. I would have thought that both wheels would be in motion ..... not to hijack.

No not taken like that at all, panning is immensely difficult and requires loads of practice.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey D, just trying to figure out why one wheel would be "frozen" and the other not. I would have thought that both wheels would be in motion ..... not to hijack.

Also depends on the focus tracking used, dynamic would most likely have tracked focus on the front wheel more.

Thanks Dangle. Not connected to my monitor now so dificult to say how it actually looked when I did the RAW conversion, but could still probly do with a bit of saturation and/or contrast as you say.

You have a firm grip on the obvious... looked like a guppy to me...

It's unfortunate that the page break is not doing justice to your witty contribution.

Post some images so we can see if your photography matches your sense of humour.

that vulture is a great pic .... taken at a bird sanctuary ?

Testing a Sigma 50-500 at Pretoria zoo.....before the cycling gogga ruined my photography hobby!

This is is definitely being put in the "greatest shooting memories" box... The greeting at the finish line for the title sponsors at last weekend's Grindrod Umngazi Pondo Pedal. U might be able to see the tear in the rider on the right's eye (pretty good bike handling skills as well!)

post-3896-0-16862600-1307808692.jpg