Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

So who's used Aperture for post photo editing?? Im busy downloading it now.. Looks pretty decent.. Maybe some tips and tricks would be cool??

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's used Aperture for post photo editing?? Im busy downloading it now.. Looks pretty decent.. Maybe some tips and tricks would be cool??

Me, but I need tips too.

i have 2 ither ones with short tials and in the beginning i was also not sure about it -today i can see how much they use that tail and they are way better when they have it with swimming -jumoing and stuff like that

Not sure if I should ignore that post or not not...

There is no doubt in my mind that they would perform better with a tail. They were born with it for a reason. Just that seeing them for so long without one and now with one... Would be interesting to see a bulldog with it's tail! Didn't /Don't they clip the ears if pitbulls for aesthetic reasons?

i resently had a pic of a bulldog 100years ago and they looked nowhere near where they are today, actually sad how badly they were bred and what they turned out into

They had more of a staffie look those days-anyway im not gonna chat too much one here . lets rather get some more pics

Me, but I need tips too.

Let me play around tonight after I install it and then come back to you with some feedback.. I have a feeling google and youtube are going be my friend..

Edited by Fruity

i resently had a pic of a bulldog 100years ago and they looked nowhere near where they are today, actually sad how badly they were bred and what they turned out into

They had more of a staffie look those days-anyway im not gonna chat too much one here . lets rather get some more pics

Hey Tunariaan,

The closest relative to the original english bulldog is the American Bulldog of today. Google them. They are phenominal dogs. I own two of them.

The original english bulldog was imported into America in the 1800's, and they continued breeding them in the deep south.

Pound for pound nothing can match these guys. 40kg dogs that can leap 10 feet in the air from standing still and once they bite onto something they hold on for ever.

I attach a pic of them:

post-31418-0-57588000-1331645466.jpg

Hey Tunariaan,

The closest relative to the original english bulldog is the American Bulldog of today. Google them. They are phenominal dogs. I own two of them.

The original english bulldog was imported into America in the 1800's, and they continued breeding them in the deep south.

Pound for pound nothing can match these guys. 40kg dogs that can leap 10 feet in the air from standing still and once they bite onto something they hold on for ever.

I attach a pic of them:

They look similar to the amstaff

http://www.amstaff.infocoig.pl/tapety/0038.jpg

They look similar to the amstaff

http://www.amstaff.infocoig.pl/tapety/0038.jpg

That fence I wouldn't jump over...!!!

They are similar to the Amstaff, except that they are about 15kg heavier and more powerful.

They also are more chill around other dogs. They won't start a fight, but they will always end it.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7194/6979776459_eb6e02b4e5.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7051/6833644538_c9d8969f4a.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7054/6979775027_b4274231a0.jpg

Yesterday I spent ages at the shop trying to get the prints right.. You need someone who knows what they're doing.. I had these pics for a presentation to a client so i wasnt going to settle for anything less then the best.. Took about 30 tries to get it right.. Didnt pay for the wrong ones.. Just saying that not every shop knows what they're doing when it comes to high quality prints...

Made the presentations on my mac and the quality could not be matched on print..

Yeah, I know what you mean... We received a wedding invite that had a pic that my wife took as the photo on the invite. It was originally a b/w photo, and it looks as if the reds & blues had been increased to give, what I can only think, was what the printer wanted to see. Totally ruined the photo. I think the printer decided to see if he could "bring out" the colours, or to convert it to a sepia type of pallette or something.

The couple knows that we have the RAW images, and have asked if they could have colour / b&w versions of other prints as well. And if they wanted a "warmer" photo, they would have asked.