[Event] ROBERTSON WINERY Wacky Wine Weekend MTB

liezel

http://www.robertsonwinery.co.za/thehub/view.jpg

We are currently getting the track ready - check this awesome view - and yes, this is where you will find water, cold beer and a basket of naartjies!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there. Would have loved to be fitter at this stage but will just take it slower and ride "slimmer". This my old home town so I can't wait to be back!

What Robertson valley achieved over the last few years is really amazing. Even some older wine routes are trying to catch up and copying this recipy.

Well done again to all involved.

You guys enjoy! Still sick so missing another nice race. Looks like i'll never get fit never mind missing allot of great races :(

I didn't have time to enjoy the view, but I did gulp down half a beer. Nice and cold, Thanks !

Tough race but great route!! I really enjoyed the single track and downhill drops. Just to many hills for my liking :)

Will have to do some serious changes to my training though. I just made the cutoff :blink:

Fantastic race, thank you! Really enjoyed the amount of markings on the dangerous spots - other organisers could learn a thing or two!! Didn't stop for a beer though!

Great ride! I love the climbs and fast downhills, the technical bits and the single track. Great signage and marshalling and the views were great. Well done!

Really enjoyed the race! Lots of fun!

Was wondering who was taking pictures along the route?

Thanks!

Really enjoyed the race! Lots of fun!

Was wondering who was taking pictures along the route?

Thanks!

http://www.oakpics.com/

It's not on the website yet, but it's them who took the pic's ;)

Hoor fietsryers sê dis 'n beter resies as Argus MTB? Foutloos georganiseer. Mooiste roete. Vol uitdagings. As jy fiks is kan jy oral ry. Baie goed georganiseer. Beste waarde vir geld. ROBERTSON WINERY voldoen beslis aan die "motto" SMALL TOWN, BIG HEART[/b Dit is 'n roete wat almal volgende jaar MOET bywoon!!! hoop om nog van julle daar te sien!

Was an awesome ride as usual, every year it just getting better And in which race can you stop to have a beer or a shot of port at an unmanned pitstop with a great view, meet some new people and have almost 6k's of downhill lying ahead and then you also get rewarded with a bottle of wine or grape juice - Only at the Robertson Wacky Wine MTB ride. Well done guys, it was brilliant. A MUST for all. We will be there next year, even our accommodation is already booked.

Die druiwesap wat ek verlede jaar gekry het was baie lekker. Nogal jammer ek kon nie vanjaar weer ry nie'

Weet een van julle wie die bokkie raak gery het?? Wil net weet of die fietsryer okay is want die bokkie is!!!:D

Front wheel blow out! :blush:

Back wheel blow out! :blink:

Left and right leg blow out! :thumbup:

But by G.. I blew through God's window...which by the way was a RELIGIOUS experience!

Then proceeded to attack anything in front of me.....UNTIL.....@ 38km.....the DEVIL had his say and stuck one of his thorns through my, now HOLY, front tire!

Decided to swap over and finish in good old fashioned trail running style! ;)

BUT BY GoD('S WINDOW) I'll be back for a 3rd session next year :clap: