• I own a morewood
    • I don't own a morewood
    • I am planning to buy a morewood

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's quite interesting is that although Morewood started off as a DH bike brand, and then branched out into the marathon and XC disciplines... most of the bikes accounted for here are XC/trail bikes.

Only 2 DH bikes so far

Nah, I'll just ask Burry and Sauser to tell him.

They would have won it on makro specials. But fair point never the less.

I think something to consider is that specialized are the only top end manufacturer making a dual sus 29er. I didn't see other pro's on dual sussers.

That being said I still love my zula :) Wont part with her for the world, not even a 29 er :)

What's quite interesting is that although Morewood started off as a DH bike brand, and then branched out into the marathon and XC disciplines... most of the bikes accounted for here are XC/trail bikes.

Only 2 DH bikes so far

Fair point

Again the customer is king and the market demands

I think something to consider is that specialized are the only top end manufacturer making a dual sus 29er. I didn't see other pro's on dual sussers.

i believe merida have one as well.

I also have a soft spot for them, my SC Chameleon was a machine! Is that a Tallboy?

That is the new Blur carbon "inbetweener" TRC - Its more a exact replacement of the old Blur LT Like the one I use to own. It had 135mm ov Vpp travel and man I rode it everywhere.. Probably weighs 2.2kg's about.. thats much less than my Zula :( My ass itched to much though so I got a zula, I wanted more XC ish bike that I can still ride hard. I ride my zula hard but up to a point then that thing gets like a horse with a hot rod up its ass.

Stevief:

I wish that was my bike bro, Sheesh.. But Id dress her up soo nice If I had that kind of cash lying around. Oh my, dont get me started..

i believe merida have one as well.

Jose hermida was on a hardtail 29er at epic as were the other pro's barring the winners.

Edited by Zula

The Zula is still quite expensive and thus out of my reach. For the price I was quoted it was between a Zula and a Ellsworth Truth...

I settled on an Anthem X and spent some money on a vacation. :thumbup:

That being said, I have a lot of love for the Zula. An awesome product from the sleepy hollow that is Pmb.

At the end of next year I will look at buying either the Truth or the Zula.

and why, oh why, is a hardtail not a proper MTB? Huh?

I'm on your side

haha!

I wonder if there are any Enza owners that'll post here.

Another rare Morewood I'd like to own... and a hardtail at that

I got a zula,one, But Im a Santacruz Lover, If I had more cash or less sense of responsability I'd drive a VW chico and ride this ..

oops, Im sorry this is a morewood thread ;)

But In all fairness, I love my Zula, and Im busy making her more cosmetic changes at the moment which should make her even faster :P

Has anyone replaced the chainring on one of those new XTR cranks yet?

Would be interested in price, availability and generic compatibility.

and why, oh why, is a hardtail not a proper MTB? Huh?

I shall go buy myself a "real" bike, perhaps a Specialized S-Works Epic 29er, and go kick some Burry and Sauser ass, as the bike will make me supa fast :clap: