Would you wear this? Buy as a gift?

badiejb

only if the design isnt corny and cliche...needs to be something catchy or clever/intresting ... :thumbup:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only if the design isnt corny and cliche...needs to be something catchy or clever/intresting ... :thumbup:

thanks will keep that in mind

Thanks uncle Grumpy. The designs are by no means limited or done and dusted. i just want to get a feel to see if the public would be interested in buying t shirts related to cycling...

I will be looking at some designs and with your guys input i can start looking at doing the prints and see what they come out like.

If you have any ideas let me know

Yeah, sure, I buy lots of T-Shirts, so I would buy a cycling one, but it needs to be something mature and subdued enough so I would feel comfortable wearing it around the mall, going to a coffee shop etc.

Look at the big names for ideas, Nike, Jeep, Reebok etc, their Tees are mature and timeless, you can wear them anywhere and anytime...thats what I would buy.

The first one's pretty cool, but could be funnier. The second one ... well, I like the visual, but the heart's a bit done. Which goes for the third one too, though I think there's some nice artwork among the bicycles around the heart.

The best bike t-shirt I've ever seen? Visual of a dinner fork surrounded by an ornate gold frame. Frame & Fork, geddit?

I like this one

I did my own stunt on Sat, pretty much exactly like the one in the pic. Cracked helmet and bruised ego. Doing my own stunt ended up being not nearly as much fun as I thought it would be. I like the shirt though!

post-3611-0-10769500-1307971396.jpg

Edited by XTC1

post-15611-0-17437900-1307949825.jpgHey Guys

Just want to get a feel if you guys would be interested in something like this, Would you wear it? would you give it to someone as a gift?

Price would be in the region of R110.

Let me know what you think.

Top one, maybe, and not in white.

The supplier told me that its a cotton shirt. 205g - grams so im not sure what that means. I am waiting for a sample to view it myself.

Thanks for the comments thus far.

If you have any ideas, i would appreciate the input and could even run a small design comp, and feature the winning design?

The whole thing is currently just in speculation fase. but lets see where it goes.

Im in the textile industry. A 205g shirt is quite a heavy weight. To give you an idea, Mr P use (on a good day) 145g, and yes its a fact I print for them so i know.

So a 160g upwards is generally very good for a t.shirt(woolies and edgars stock 160g upwards)

It'll be single jersey so there wont be that much stretch (it wont be tight fitting like a boob tube or vest unless you have a fat gut lol)

Nice designs...Id go for one of these for sure :thumbup:

Im in the textile industry. A 205g shirt is quite a heavy weight. To give you an idea, Mr P use (on a good day) 145g, and yes its a fact I print for them so i know.

So a 160g upwards is generally very good for a t.shirt(woolies and edgars stock 160g upwards)

It'll be single jersey so there wont be that much stretch (it wont be tight fitting like a boob tube or vest unless you have a fat gut lol)

Nice designs...Id go for one of these for sure :thumbup:

thanks for the info, much appreciated