Hit and Run

hot stuff

Anyone know anything about the hit and run yesterday monring on Kommetjie road in Fishhoek?   Appparantly one dead, one in ICU, and the cops have the culprit? The idiot left his number plate at the scene, after he had removed the wreckage from his front bumper.   

Poor guys, just highlights our need to ride safely.

Comments / news

hot stuff2007-11-25 10:45:35

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Why Why does this have to happen, heard about it last night from a friend as it happened about 5K's from where I stay. This is absolutely shocking. 

My thoughts go out to the families

prayers and condolences to the family....the time has come that we should make an all out effort to remove these hooligans from the roads....sluit hulle toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

do you think they treat leaving the scene of an accident the same way as being drunk at the wheel??

do you think they treat leaving the scene of an accident the same way as being drunk at the wheel??

That will "up" the charge from 'Manslaughter" to "Murder'.

I bet it was some TIK-KOP S.O.B on his way home from a night clubbing!

SERIOUS action needs to be taken. This makes me sick! This could have been me or my child!

Our club ride went past there on saturday. We saw something  and ambulances but had no idea that this what it was. I feel sick to my stomach. my condolences to the families involved. When is it it safe to go cycling, seems like early mornings are not safe iether

that's real crap. condolences to family and friends.

guy came into the shop on saturday with a set of taco-ed ksyriums. him and his mate had been taken out by a dronkie in the wee hours. luckily the cops arrived on the scene and arrested the @**hole. 

Not nice to hear. (heard it on Radio news) LOCK THE MOTHER%$#@&* UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEYS!!!!Angry

Condolences to family and friends.

He is going to appear in Simonstown Court on Manslaugter charges this morning. I hope he does some serious time, not just get a slap on the wrist.