Favourite Cyclist?

gummibear

The Huffy he rode on was a special hand made frame for him.He broke his Team bike earlier that season at Fleche-Wallone and was very shaken after that.There was a article on that bike recently,he still has the bike.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Huffy he rode on was a special hand made frame for him.He broke his Team bike earlier that season at Fleche-Wallone and was very shaken after that.There was a article on that bike recently,he still has the bike.

I know. I'd do a Lance for it. (Not "do Lance"...)

Good show! Then my vote is Eddie, and I think I'll take Alan van Heerden as the local hero.

Gianni Bugno

Jan Ullrich

Fransie Kruger

Jaroslav Kulhavy

Sir Burry

Eric Zabel

Chris Hoy

Missy Giove

Edit: Me damnit - I'm my favourite cyclist. I much prefer watching myself cycle than any of the names mentioned above!

Edited by Eldron

Guest Omega Man

Pure Guts - Darren Berrecloth aka The Claw

Effortless Style - Brandon Semenuk

They were RIGHT behind me in the lift queue in Chatel the weekend of the Mountain style. Semenuk was telling bearclaw how he had found out his ex girlfriend was messing around by facebook stalking her. LOL. Even the best riders in the world have woman problems.

Bearclaw about to drop in for a practice run.

post-18968-0-18743100-1310553836.jpg

Edited by Omega Man

Was a big Il Pirata fan back in the day!

Wasnt too happy when I heard that he died - and the very dissapointed when I heard how he died.

RIP Marco Pantani aka Il Pirata! Keep climbing that big ol mountain in the sky!!!!