Do Morewood need to catch a wake up

SwissVan

...or is it just me?

Here I am riding my 2010 Zula proudly all over the place, getting lots of "jerk the neck" second looks...and a few "Welche Specialized ist das" comments.

Do Morewood have a cycling shirt that Morewood zula owners can buy?

Where can you buy them? Nothing adverstised on their website or at the European Morewood dealers web shoppe.

I luv my Specialized's but I really need a Morewood shirt when i ride my Zula...

[insert crying emotiocon]

SwissVan, if you can find me a local MFG who can produce a high quality cycling garment I'll be all over it like white on rice!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja nee swiss, that is a jersey jong <_<

I can also help you out with the answer to that.....No

My wife tried to get a set of Morewood riding kit for my bday the last year...Only reserved for team riders, sorry

SwissVan, if you can find me a local MFG who can produce a high quality cycling garment I'll be all over it like white on rice!

You just offered me job at Morewood, whats the salary and medical like?

Are you saying none of the local cycling clothing is high quality? :o

Eish, I sold it to another hubber and friend from varsity days down in durbs...probably not my finest decision, but like they say, "I have an itch and it needs scratching" so I might join the dark side soon if all works out...spez boys here i come :thumbup:

I have another bike helping me through this dark time though...rouxtjie sits in the corner and tjanks his eyes out :(

Who by the way couldn't be happier!!!!! Thanks again Rouxtjie :clap: :clap:

Who by the way couldn't be happier!!!!! Thanks again Rouxtjie :clap: :clap:

Lekker Pau :thumbup: ....Rouxtjie still sitting in the corner and tjanking his eyes out :(

Ja nee swiss, that is a jersey jong <_<

I can also help you out with the answer to that.....No

My wife tried to get a set of Morewood riding kit for my bday the last year...Only reserved for team riders, sorry

I get the point, and OP edited…………..even though in most parts of the world a jersey is considered to be long sleeve knitted type of garment meant to keep a person warm and that a cycling shirt is a bladdy shirt you wear when you cycle…..

Ok so to re-phrase

Do Morewood have a cycling jersey suitable for XC or XCM riding???????

I get the point, and OP edited…………..even though in most parts of the world a jersey is considered to be long sleeve knitted type of garment meant to keep a person warm and that a cycling shirt is a bladdy shirt you wear when you cycle…..

Ok so to re-phrase

Do Morewood have a cycling jersey suitable for XC or XCM riding???????

They do, but the kicker is it's only available to team riders. I wanted one myself :thumbdown:

BTW, I wanted one like the Thule/Morewood team riders here have but ja, they didn't even want to take a bribe... :blush:

Are you saying none of the local cycling clothing is high quality? :o

I've been wanting to get some plain, low-key clothing together: baggy shorts and loose fitting T's. But finding a company that can:

a.) source the right materials

b.) get their patterns, cut and sizing consistent

c.) produce reasonably low volumes

d.) offer reasonable pricing

Well... its [in my experience] virtually impossible.

Lets clear up sumthing here....

I'm to old to wear / need a hoody

But you're wearing a hoody in your profile pic! :)

But you're wearing a hoody in your profile pic! :)

Well spotted :thumbup:

That was taken back in the good ole days when I used to run 25km uphill in the snow to school....

Edited by SwissVan

I've been wanting to get some plain, low-key clothing together: baggy shorts and loose fitting T's. But finding a company that can:

a.) source the right materials

b.) get their patterns, cut and sizing consistent

c.) produce reasonably low volumes

d.) offer reasonable pricing

Well... its [in my experience] virtually impossible.

Anatomic would do that, wouldnt they?

Anatomic

Why don't you get a neutral jersey instead? I've always thought matching one's kit with one's bike is a bit corny. :unsure: