"Cooked Up" Results on the NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2

Bassman

Hi,

As i understand it as i have spoken to Fritz and my son was in the front bunch.

The lead moterbike went through the gate ahead to check the marking, it was then that the marshall for what ever reason closed the gate.

As the course was in a 3 ring clover layout they all missed one of the rings.

The decission for the results was based on the photo,s taken at the KOM??

my 2 cents worth

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These results are way out the dude who finished 10th did so 1 minute behind Knox on a Single Speed .....................mmmmmm dont think so.

And 9th place man was from C group ........

The guy who finished 9th from the C group is actually the guy who won the race and sparked the whole debacle. I know him very well, and he is an avid and accomplished cyclist on road,track and mtb.

Maybe the only difference on the day between him and Knox was the fact that Knox was misguided. But to bend the rules a little because they are pro's, mmmmm.. any cyclist competitive or not will tell you there will be problems.

Didn't do the 70, but guessing the 40km marshals were the same?

Eish, you couldn't ask one where his poephol was...They all manned their points and waved their little flags, but never knew anything. You gotta blame the organisers: they never told the natives what to do! It wasn't the normal staff, who know the routes and are usually friendly and informative.

Nissan series + SS Timing = *** race race luckly I didnt waste my money and time to do the series this year .And by the way I am still waiting for SS Timing to reply to an E Mail I sent last week to them .

So if you ever want to win a race, just get to the KOMs pot first and then moan and bitch that the marshall set you on the wrong track. Nice.